buzzword - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of buzzword in Hindi
- a word or phrase, often an item of jargon, that is fashionable at a particular time or in a particular context. ( एक शब्द या वाक्यांश, अक्सर शब्दजाल का एक आइटम, जो किसी विशेष समय में या किसी विशेष संदर्भ में फैशनेबल होता है। )
- The fashion buzzword is nostalgia and the new look is old-inspired as it is by the 70s and the 80s. ( फैशन की गूंज उदासीन है और नया रूप पुराने से प्रेरित है क्योंकि यह 70 और 80 के दशक का है। )
- In all such cases, there is a real meaning to the term but as a political buzzword it is rarely if ever defined. ( ऐसे सभी मामलों में, इस शब्द का एक वास्तविक अर्थ है, लेकिन एक राजनीतिक चर्चा के रूप में यह शायद ही कभी परिभाषित किया गया है। )
- Globalisation is an international buzzword , guiding government policies and attracting world wide protest. ( वैश्वीकरण एक अंतर्राष्ट्रीय चर्चा है, जो सरकारी नीतियों का मार्गदर्शन करती है और विश्वव्यापी विरोध को आकर्षित करती है। )
- In all fairness, ‘exile’ has become a buzzword and is fashionable in academic circles. ( सभी निष्पक्षता में, 'निर्वासन' एक चर्चा बन गया है और शैक्षणिक हलकों में फैशनेबल है। )
- Backyard biodiversity is the international buzzword , and it could well be a thought for the city residents.
- As India's most fashionable week comes to an end, the buzzword here is business.
- A new female role model is emerging, and there's even a new buzzword to describe her.
- the latest buzzword in international travel is ‘ecotourism’
- This winter's fashion has ushered in ‘ladylike’ as a buzzword , meaning that the classics are up for renewal again.
- It's a buzzword , a catchphrase, and I simultaneously wince and stifle laughter whenever I hear it.
- Far more efficient searches involve specific paedophile buzzwords or phrases documenting particular forms of abuse.
- Sure, new creative techniques emerged, new buzzwords appeared, new brand theories and media were busy being invented at an ever-increasing rate.
- The terms have become buzzwords for coffee drinkers around the world.
- Most of the questions are quite vague, and use lots of buzzwords .
- In their statements, they have become expert in using pompous phrases and key buzzwords to cover up ugly banalities.
- Uncritical assumptions and buzzwords like these can lead to dodgy design.
- The rest of us know this is just propaganda and the terms are just hollow buzzwords that do not match reality of living here.
- Researchers noted the difficulty of adequately conveying terms such as these to people who were not fully conversant with the latest Western intellectual buzzwords .
- If natural selection is the buzz phrase of Darwinian theory, then specified complexity is the buzz phrase of the intelligent design movement.
- We hear all the buzzwords and terms, such as ‘bright future’, but what do they actually mean?
- Walking is a growing segment of soft adventure - the buzz phrase for active travel with modest physical challenge, but with little or no danger.