brainchild - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of brainchild in Hindi
- मौलिक विचार
- an idea or invention considered to be a particular person's creation. ( एक विचार या आविष्कार जिसे किसी व्यक्ति विशेष की रचना माना जाता है। )
- Merge-Matic Books is actually the brainchild of The Washington Post. ( मर्ज-मैटिक बुक्स वास्तव में द वाशिंगटन पोस्ट के दिमाग की उपज है। )
- The festival, the brainchild of Mr Adams, is now in its seventh year. ( त्योहार, श्री एडम्स के दिमाग की उपज, अब अपने सातवें वर्ष में है। )
- The modern boxing glove was invented in 1743, the brainchild of Englishman Jack Broughton. ( आधुनिक बॉक्सिंग दस्ताने का आविष्कार 1743 में किया गया था, जो कि अंग्रेज जैक बरोटन के दिमाग की उपज था। )
- This grand design is the brainchild of the Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust. ( यह भव्य डिजाइन जोसेफ रॉबट्री हाउसिंग ट्रस्ट के दिमाग की उपज है। )
- Note that the League was the brainchild of Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States.
- Was this the brainchild of ironic liberal bureaucrats at the Treasury Department?
- Almost all the steps he announced were the brainchild of the NDA government.
- However, as the idea is the brainchild of the council's new chairman, it is likely to receive the board's backing.
- There was a woman who had to sell her brainchild - baby shampoo - to Tesco.
- Creative Commons is the brainchild of cyberlaw and intellectual property experts in the United States.
- The project is the brainchild of East Lancs into Employment, a Harle Syke-based jobs company.
- A brainchild of the Institute of Directors it was established to improve and sharpen the business skills of executives.
- It is the brainchild of the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister.
- The collection was the brainchild of staff who work in the perfumery department at the Castle Square department store.
- The scheme was the brainchild of Bradford Chamber of Commerce, which was working to find way of supporting new enterprise.
- the statue is the brainchild of a local landscape artist
- The idea was the brainchild of a Dutch company which is currently filming a documentary in Montserrat.
- The Academy was the brainchild of The Society of Authors, the professional body that represents writers.
- As the Olympic Games return to the land of their birth, a revival of the ancient Greeks' other brainchildren seems to be at hand as well.
- The theme behind his brainchildren became ‘Good design will not be overruled by bookkeeping,’ and in the years since, there's been no looking back.
- Although they're the brainchildren of an Italian-born designer, they're all-American products, designed and built in the U.S.