bottomless - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of bottomless in Hindi
- बहुत गहरा
- without a bottom. ( नीचे के बिना। )
- naked below the waist. ( कमर के नीचे नग्न। )
- When my ski pole sunk all the way to the hilt through bottomless muck, I realized this wasn't our day. ( जब मेरा स्की पोल सभी तरह से नीचे की ओर टकराकर झुका हुआ था, तो मुझे लगा कि यह हमारा दिन नहीं है। )
- Blueberry Boat is one of the year's most demanding releases, but the Furnaces' bottomless curiosity about the mechanics of music also make it one of the most rewarding. ( ब्लूबेरी बोट साल की सबसे अधिक मांग वाले रिलीज में से एक है, लेकिन संगीत के यांत्रिकी के बारे में फर्नेस की अथक जिज्ञासा भी इसे सबसे पुरस्कृत में से एक बनाती है। )
- Yet his bold jumping, brilliant consistency - Best Mate never finished outside of the first two - and bottomless courage endeared him to those inside and out of the sport. ( फिर भी उनकी बोल्ड जम्पिंग, शानदार निरंतरता - बेस्ट मेट पहले दो के बाहर कभी खत्म नहीं हुई - और अथाह साहस ने उन्हें खेल के अंदर और बाहर के लोगों तक पहुँचाया। )
- If you aren't aware of that, emotions can seem to be an immense and bottomless ocean that ‘you’ can drown in and never be safe from. ( यदि आप इसके बारे में नहीं जानते हैं, तो भावनाएं एक विशाल और अथाह महासागर हो सकती हैं जो 'आप' में डूब सकती हैं और कभी भी सुरक्षित नहीं हो सकती हैं। )
- A salary cap, a limit on spending for teams with seemingly bottomless coffers, according to Bettman, is what will mend all that ails the NHL. ( एक सैलरी कैप, बेटमैन के हिसाब से बिना तराशे हुए कॉफर्स वाली टीमों के लिए खर्च करने की एक सीमा है, जो एनएचएल को राहत देने वाले सभी खर्च करेगी। )
- Soon, there was nothing to look at but endless, bottomless darkness.
- Phobos has an enormous almost bottomless crater.
- It's the ultimate ‘show don't say’ moment, the first taste of the evening's deft theatricality and bottomless literacy.
- Even with the Golf's huge profits, does Ferdinand Piech have a bottomless well of capital for more takeovers aimed at expanding the empire?
- Garbage dumps are not bottomless pits - they fill up.
- There is an enormous Black readership and their hunger is bottomless , and it is being beautifully, beautifully fed.
- Sproule manages to sputter out his character's bottomless bitterness with nary a trace of caricature, while Cairns never allows her character's melancholy moments to dip into pathos.
- Although Colorado doesn't have the bottomless bank vault of the Madrid money-making machine, they both do have a lion's share of the top talent in their respective sports.
- ‘I don't know if I'll go to heaven, but I imagine it to be like the Grand Canyon - huge, bottomless and beautiful,’ he said.
- But we're in this huge nest, right above some kind of bottomless pit.
- He told a poorly-attended meeting that groups have enjoyed generous funding for years and assumed that the cash-pot was bottomless .
- Most of the population, it would seem, is hell-bent on finding fame and bottomless wealth, and then there's the masses who dream of becoming successful property developers or opening their own restaurants.
- The combination of huge crowds, perfect conditions and chairmen with bottomless pockets is certainly a hard one to beat.
- Number Eleven currently has a new show in the works titled The Curious History of Peter Schlemiel, based on a German folk tale about a man who sells his shadow for a bottomless bag of gold.
- The only concession to make to local government ahead of central government, which also sees the public as a bottomless fund of cash, is that the council is at least asking ratepayers if they want the race.
- It was then that I discovered my bottomless capacity for shame and my burning love of the movies.
- To enjoy these spreaders without worry, plant them in pots or bottomless buckets, then sink the containers almost to their rim in your bed or border.
- Even the Romans were fascinated by it, and for a long time it was thought to be bottomless , giving rise to the belief that Gibraltar was linked to Africa by a 15-mile-long subterranean passage.
- That takes a lot of energy, and he seems to have a bottomless supply of it.
- The settings are endlessly inventive, the action exuberant, the laughter frequent and the characters a bottomless toy box of delights.
- The only additional trick I would use to further hasten growth would be to cover the newly transplanted slips with bottomless milk jugs sunk into the soil.
- No point in having a bottomless supply of gigabytes if you don't use them.
- All the hits are here, of course, from the goons of Brixton, with their lefthanded garage groove, punky punch and bottomless grab-bag of weird, wonky noises.
- Narrated by Jeff Bridges, their documentary, Lost In La Mancha, captures the unravelling of Gilliam's dream as the production gradually toppled into a bottomless well of bad luck.
- I have measured that bottomless night, and all the light and all the joy of my life went out there.