bird - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of bird in Hindi
- ग्रामीण विकास बैंकर संस्थान
- a warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrate distinguished by the possession of feathers, wings, and a beak and (typically) by being able to fly. ( पंखों, पंखों और एक चोंच और (आमतौर पर) को उड़ने में सक्षम होने के कारण एक गर्म रक्त वाले अंडे देने वाली कशेरुक को अलग किया जाता है। )
- a person of a specified kind or character. ( एक निर्दिष्ट प्रकार या चरित्र का व्यक्ति। )
- the valley is teeming with bird life ( घाटी पक्षी जीवन के साथ है )
- Her great-grandmother died of an unknown disease, and my gran was given a stack of money for the old bird 's body - medical research I guess. ( उनकी महान दादी की एक अज्ञात बीमारी से मृत्यु हो गई, और मेरे दाने को पुराने पक्षी के शरीर के लिए पैसे का ढेर दिया गया - चिकित्सा अनुसंधान का अनुमान है। )
- To quote the old bird herself, we are not amused. ( पुराने पक्षी को उद्धृत करने के लिए, हम खुश नहीं हैं। )
- Will that wily old bird be proved right in the next few months? ( क्या अगले कुछ महीनों में उस विलक्षण पुरानी चिड़िया सही साबित होगी? )
- If you flipped through the channels fast enough, it looked like the old bird had finally made up with Diana. ( यदि आप चैनलों के माध्यम से तेजी से फ़्लिप करते हैं, तो ऐसा लग रहा था कि पुराने पक्षी ने डायना के साथ आखिरकार बनाया था। )
- But the worst was an old bird who shouted at me about the poll tax and blamed me for Black Wednesday. ( लेकिन सबसे बुरा एक बूढ़ा पक्षी था जिसने पोल टैक्स के बारे में मुझ पर चिल्लाया और मुझे ब्लैक बुधवार के लिए दोषी ठहराया। )
- I sound like a tough old bird - but I sweated blood over this gallery and yet I would never want to have had those years any easier.
- The champion is a wily old bird however and Arthur was unable to press home his advantage.
- who's that good-looking bird?
- After you have clipped his wing, your bird will still be able to fly, but not for any distance.
- A fit bird means a girl who is pretty good looking or tasty!
- We had done everything to breathe life into the old bird .
- Within 90 minutes, he had the bird repaired and continued his trip south.
- Why make a film about a posh old bird and an emporium of entertainment?
- When the Viper loses its engine, the whole bird usually goes with it.
- After testing in 2004, the Air Force would like to buy six more ABLs and modify the test bird into an operational aircraft.
- As the end of the runway loomed in front of him, he pulled back on the control wheel and forced his bird from its perch.
- He's a tough old bird who has seen a lot of hard times.
- I always like to relive those days spent flying the MATS version of it all over the world - a great bird .
- Although we didn't detect any ginger in our ginger chicken fillet, the meat wasn't the tough old bird we often get off Bulgaria's grills.
- The only one currently in operation is NASA's Space Shuttle, an expensive old bird , and set for the scrap heap in just six years.
- she's a tough old bird!
- The insurance on the plane was almost prohibitive and finding an airport and hangar for the bird was even more so.
- But when in Rome London, might as well embrace the moment and see what the old bird has to offer.
- The other point is that men want to feel that the women they go out with mirror them - and we all want to prove that we can pull a younger bird .
- Maybe the old bird that called it in wasn't wearing her glasses.
- Bounding and undulating flight are distinguished by the way the bird uses its wings during the resting phase.
- Yet England will remain unbroken, staunch old bird that she is, accustomed to the IRA and the blitz of the Second World War.
- I didn't do a full restoration but had the bird cleaned up and detailed out.
- I'm a pretty tough old bird