batch - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of batch in Hindi
- a quantity or consignment of goods produced at one time. ( एक समय में उत्पादित माल की एक मात्रा या खेप। )
- arrange (things) in sets or groups. ( सेट या समूहों में व्यवस्था (चीजें)। )
- A batch of mosquitoes collected from the field was divided into two groups. ( मैदान से एकत्र किए गए मच्छरों के एक समूह को दो समूहों में विभाजित किया गया था। )
- a batch of hostile letters came ( शत्रुतापूर्ण पत्रों का एक समूह आया )
- A supermarket yesterday withdrew a batch of own-brand peanut butter after a jar was found to contain cancer-causing chemicals. ( एक जार ने कैंसर पैदा करने वाले रसायन पाए जाने के बाद कल खुद के ब्रांड पीनट बटर का एक बैच वापस ले लिया। )
- I had nothing to do but batch the reports ( मेरे पास रिपोर्ट करने के लिए कुछ भी नहीं था )
- batch production ( बैच उत्पादन )
- Once they had done their stuff I had a sudden urge to whip up a batch of almond macaroons using this Marunchinos (Sephardi almond macaroons) recipe. ( एक बार जब उन्होंने अपना सामान कर लिया था तो मुझे अचानक से इस मैरचिनो (सेपरहेडी बादाम मैकरून) की विधि का उपयोग करके बादाम मैकरून के एक बैच को कोड़ा मारने का आग्रह किया गया था। )
- A batch of novices has to learn the fundamentals. ( नौसिखियों के एक बैच को बुनियादी बातों को सीखना होगा। )
- At some stage in the next few weeks I'd better buy a batch of cards and start working my way through the address book and getting them into the post, with the overseas people first in the queue. ( अगले कुछ हफ्तों में मैं बेहतर तरीके से कार्डों के एक बैच को खरीदूंगा और पता पुस्तिका के माध्यम से अपना काम करना शुरू करूंगा और उन्हें विदेशी लोगों के साथ कतार में पहली बार पोस्ट कर दूंगा। )
- the company undertakes thirty-six separate quality control checks on every batch ( कंपनी हर बैच पर छत्तीस अलग-अलग गुणवत्ता नियंत्रण जाँच करती है )
- When you submitted a program for testing, it was a batch of cards which were kept together by a rubber band and if you dropped them accidentally, sorting them out was no simple matter. ( जब आपने परीक्षण के लिए एक कार्यक्रम प्रस्तुत किया, तो यह कार्डों का एक समूह था, जो एक रबर बैंड द्वारा एक साथ रखा गया था और अगर आपने उन्हें गलती से गिरा दिया, तो उन्हें छांटना कोई सरल बात नहीं थी। )
- The thing about baking is that you are the arbiter of how much butter and sugar go into your recipe and if you decide to reduce your intake of butter then perhaps you will bake a batch of scones instead of a tray of shortbread. ( बेकिंग के बारे में बात यह है कि आप अपने नुस्खा में कितना मक्खन और चीनी जाते हैं और यदि आप अपने मक्खन का सेवन कम करने का फैसला करते हैं, तो शायद आप शॉर्टब्रेड की एक ट्रे के बजाय स्कोन का एक बैच सेंकना करेंगे। )
- The dealer deals five cards to each player - a batch of three each followed by a batch of two each, or two each followed by three each.
- Jess felt her stomach producing a batch of butterflies, her ‘crush’, her love, was going to kiss her.
- She took a big batch of leaves and dug them into one of her dirty pockets.
- That's why it takes me two or three years to write a batch of songs good enough to put out.
- Visitors to an archaeology open day at Rievaulx on Saturday will be invited to pump the bellows to produce a batch of bloom, which can be removed from the furnace with tongs and worked on an anvil.
- Most backup environments perform their backups as a batch process sometime during the night.
- this should be run as a batch program from the process directory
- Red faced Commonwealth Games bosses have had to scrap a batch of badges celebrating Welsh participation in the event - because of a spelling mistake.
- I produced a batch of my personal pancake recipe, then moved on to making a fruit sauce that could be used instead of an unhealthy, unnatural maple syrup.
- Think of a screen as a formula or recipe of ingredients used to guide computer software to select a batch of good stock picks.
- I can only assume that somewhere, an e-mail server crashed and the poor techies only recently found a batch of messages on a hard disk, like a lost postcard from 1943 behind a radiator.
- What sets Professor Meally apart from all others in his field, is that as well as having it in theory he also gave a practical demonstration on mixing a batch of culm and making hand-made buns.
- The older database used a three-stage batch system in which records were duplicated across three tables.
- Here's what he has up so far and I'll be sending him a batch of additions and corrections (not many corrections so far).
- Before him were a batch of newspapers bearing his image and a flier informing Belgian police that his group was ‘watching’ them.
- a batch of loyalists and sceptics
- A fresh bottle was delivered the next morning followed by a batch of three later in the day.
- It's actually the fourth full-length from a batch of kids who used to be in other bands.
- They gave Little George a batch of Harken stock and paid him $120,000 a year to be a board member.