astronomical - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of astronomical in Hindi
- खगोल विद्या का
- गणितज्योतिष संबंधी
- of or relating to astronomy. ( या खगोल विज्ञान से संबंधित है। )
- (of an amount) extremely large. ( (एक राशि का) बहुत बड़ा। )
- To astronomers, a transit occurs whenever a small astronomical object passes in front of a larger one. ( खगोलविदों के लिए, एक संक्रमण तब होता है जब एक छोटी खगोलीय वस्तु एक बड़े के सामने से गुजरती है। )
- Zach was now appointed as director of a new astronomical observatory to be built at Seeberg, Gotha. ( जैच को अब सीयबर्ग, गोथा में निर्मित होने वाली एक नई खगोलीय वेधशाला के निदेशक के रूप में नियुक्त किया गया था। )
- By 1905, of course, astronomical observations had greatly improved due to photography. ( 1905 तक, निश्चित रूप से, खगोलीय टिप्पणियों में फोटोग्राफी के कारण बहुत सुधार हुआ था। )
- From Lippershey, Galileo picked up the idea of building a telescope for astronomical research. ( लिपरशी से, गैलीलियो ने खगोलीय अनुसंधान के लिए एक दूरबीन के निर्माण का विचार उठाया। )
- Of all of the astronomical objects, the Sun is the most important to human beings. ( सभी खगोलीय पिंडों में से, सूर्य मानव के लिए सबसे महत्वपूर्ण है। )
- A total of 15,200 workers have come to Britain this summer, some expecting to earn astronomical sums. ( इस गर्मी में कुल 15,200 कार्यकर्ता ब्रिटेन आए हैं, कुछ ने खगोलीय रकम कमाने की उम्मीद की है। )
- This material is not related to comets but rather to other astronomical bodies. ( यह सामग्री धूमकेतु से संबंधित नहीं है, बल्कि अन्य खगोलीय पिंडों से संबंधित है। )
- In that year he corrected the calendar to bring it into line with his accurate astronomical observations. ( उस वर्ष उन्होंने अपने सटीक खगोलीय प्रेक्षणों के अनुरूप इसे लाने के लिए कैलेंडर को ठीक किया। )
- The Moon could also become the principal astronomical observation platform in the solar system.
- Such astronomical fees would put university beyond the reach of many.
- Not every company charges an astronomical rate, a massive arrangement fee and suggests a loan which extends to the next generation.
- He began correcting the errors in existing astronomical tables by making observations of the motion of the planets with a cheap telescope.
- His interest in optics also fitted in with an interest in making astronomical observations.
- Eclipses result from the astronomical relationship between Earth, Moon and Sun.
- In astronomy he worked on making observations more precise by improving astronomical instruments.
- Neptune was the first to be detected as the result of an astronomical calculation rather than accidental observation.
- It seems the pay is average but the workplace hazard allowance is astronomical .
- To my advantage was the fact I wouldn't cost an astronomical fee.
- If you add all the money raised for cancer research each year, you will have an astronomical amount.
- Next he went on to tell me how hard it was for him to pay the astronomical education fees for his daughter on the money he made as a taxi driver.
- It is spending astronomical amounts of money, alienating allies and further antagonizing opponents.
- The first known astronomical observations made by Galileo were carried out in 1604 for different reasons.
- This discovery was of great importance to the astronomical world, but Hubble's greatest moment was yet to come.
- Centre forwards are match winners - they are the ones who spark bidding wars and attract the astronomical transfer fees.
- Even some of the more hardened observers are stunned by the astronomical amounts of money that can be made.
- Al-Mahri used astronomical observations of the height of stars to determine the difference in latitude between two places.
- The celestial globe is an astronomical instrument used to measure the stars and the nature of the universe.
- Although such reports are often discounted as meteor showers or astronomical phenomena, other sightings are not so easy to dismiss.
- A corollary of this is that, before Hipparchus, astronomical tables based on Greek geometrical methods did not exist.
- Thus the core mystery is not yet solved: what kind of astronomical object could explode so catastrophically?