alpaca - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of alpaca in Hindi
- ऊनदार ऊंट का कपड़ा
- उसकी ऊन का कपड़ा
- a long-haired domesticated South American mammal related to the llama, valued for its wool. ( लामाओं से संबंधित एक लंबे बालों वाला घरेलू अमेरिकी स्तनपायी, जिसकी ऊन के लिए कीमत थी। )
- Vicuna wool is prized even more highly than alpaca wool but the species is protected and its wool rarely found in garments. ( विकुना ऊन अल्फ़ाका ऊन की तुलना में बहुत अधिक बेशकीमती है लेकिन प्रजातियों की रक्षा की जाती है और इसके ऊन शायद ही कभी कपड़ों में पाए जाते हैं। )
- She says they talked about producing long and short versions of her cross over V-neck sweater and cardigans in alpaca and linen. ( वे कहती हैं कि उन्होंने वी-नेक स्वेटर और कार्डिगन में अल्पाका और लिनन में अपने क्रॉस के लंबे और छोटे संस्करण बनाने के बारे में बात की। )
- People make use of blankets and heavy wool and alpaca garments to keep warm. ( लोग गर्म रखने के लिए कंबल और भारी ऊन और अल्पाका कपड़ों का उपयोग करते हैं। )
- The group is made up of smaller clubs who love working with natural fibres (ie wool, silk, alpaca and mohair), and they come together each year to display their crafts. ( समूह छोटे क्लबों से बना है, जो प्राकृतिक रेशों (यानी ऊन, रेशम, अल्पाका और मोहायर) के साथ काम करना पसंद करते हैं और वे हर साल अपने शिल्प को प्रदर्शित करने के लिए साथ आते हैं। )
- Their elaborate fabrics, woven on looms from cotton and alpaca wool, are known today because they were used in a type of mummification process.
- One morning late in August, the local police chief and seven gun-toting officers arrived alongside the owner of a cloth factory who claimed to be searching for seven rolls of alpaca fabric stolen from him in a heist.
- Whatever it becomes will have to be handwashed, and quickly, as I've learned that angora shouldn't ever soak in water (nor should alpaca , for that matter).
- There was some inspired audience participation and I found myself constantly laughing, though it may have had more to do with the Peruvian, wearing a very cool alpaca pullover, sitting next to me who was comedy gold.
- a mixture of wool, alpaca, and silk
- an alpaca jersey
- It's a light silk / alpaca blend, and so airy that it's actually thermal.
- ‘There are 22 natural shades of alpaca - lots of chocolates, creams and greys,’ she explains.
- The Aymara use a great many materials in their weaving, including cotton, as well as wool from sheep, alpacas , and llamas.
- For two days, we climbed towards Akhamani, the Kallawayas' sacred mountain, its lower slopes verdant, carpeted with terraces and grazed by llamas, alpacas and sheep.
- Alongside the traditional exhibits of horses, cows and sheep were examples of Greenside alpacas and Malham llamas.
- Camelids such as llamas and alpacas are not native to South America but arrived there from the north, as did some deer and horses.
- For many years, historians and scientists assumed that the Incas had created both the llamas and alpacas by domesticating the guanaco, which is larger and more widely distributed than the vicuna.