akin - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of akin in Hindi
- समान प्रकृतिवाला
- of similar character. ( समान चरित्र के। )
- Without having read his comments, something akin to that feeling always propelled me on. ( उनकी टिप्पणियों को पढ़े बिना, उस एहसास के लिए कुछ हमेशा मुझे प्रेरित करता था। )
- Goodwin describes the process as being akin to working on a jigsaw. ( गुडविन एक आरा पर काम करने की प्रक्रिया के समान है। )
- Since the collapse of Enron in January 2002, maintenance has become more akin to life support. ( जनवरी 2002 में एनरॉन के पतन के बाद से, रखरखाव जीवन समर्थन के लिए और अधिक हो गया है। )
- It's more akin to buying a lottery ticket than paying for a service. ( यह एक सेवा के लिए भुगतान करने की तुलना में लॉटरी टिकट खरीदने के लिए अधिक समान है। )
- Salvaging good news from such a disaster may be akin to pulling a shopping trolley out of a canal - what exactly do you gain?
- Something akin to the process of declaring saints of the Roman Catholic Church.
- The effect is somewhat akin to accelerating through various 20th century musical schools.
- When it comes to knocking the stuffing out of rival teams, Hearts are becoming something akin to specialists.
- But within the Labour tribe, it is akin to smashing a sacred tablet of stone.
- At the moment the situation is very much akin to the tail wagging the dog.
- This gives it a unique character, more akin to a board game such as chess than to a normal card game.
- It was his character which was unpredictable, akin to a time-bomb waiting to go off.
- With 12 independently administered areas, the city is more akin to a series of linked villages.
- The limestone pavement gives the island a character akin to the Burren with a similar flora.
- This is an experience that cannot be replicated outside a university or something at least akin to it.
- As Ray puts it, this is akin to the change and variation occurring among the characters in a story.
- In fact, the Chinese model is akin to the Gandhian scheme of decentralised development.
- There are areas of every American city that you steer clear of or hurry through because they are more akin to third than first world.
- Winstone proclaims his love for West Ham as he tops up his tan by a Spanish pool, looking something akin to an orange Smart car.
- That's the way he characterised your approach and he said that was akin to blackmail.