airsick - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of airsick in Hindi
- हवा बीमार
- affected with nausea due to travel in an aircraft. ( एक विमान में यात्रा के कारण मतली से प्रभावित। )
- Aside from one of us getting a little airsick , the flight to the Grand Canyon went smoothly. ( हम में से एक को थोड़ी सी हवाईजहाज मिलने के बावजूद, ग्रैंड कैन्यन के लिए उड़ान आसानी से चली गई। )
- After we landed, she was making a bit of a scene trying to get the stewardess to get her some water to take a tablet to help prevent her from feeling airsick . ( हम उतरने के बाद, वह एक दृश्य का एक दृश्य बना रही थी, जिससे उसे हवाईजहाज महसूस करने से रोकने में मदद करने के लिए टेबलेट लेने के लिए उसे कुछ पानी लेने के लिए परिचारिका पाने की कोशिश कर रही थी। )
- He was airsick again, leaning against her shoulder taking deep breaths; ears pinned back against his head. ( वह फिर से हक्का-बक्का हो गया, गहरी साँस लेते हुए उसके कंधे के सामने झुक गया; उसके सिर के खिलाफ कान वापस टिकी। )
- We just landed in an open field in those days and there seemed to be just one shed for an airport, and we were all feeling a bit airsick because of this bumpy journey up. ( हम बस उन दिनों एक खुले मैदान में उतरे और एक हवाई अड्डे के लिए बस एक शेड लग रहा था, और इस ऊबड़-खाबड़ यात्रा की वजह से हम सभी थोड़ा हतप्रभ महसूस कर रहे थे। )
- This is always a possibility, as is the possibility of getting carsick or airsick .
- There's no way I could keep him from getting airsick , but, since his flight suit was drenched before we strapped in the plane, I should've been alarmed.
- The aircrew in back took care of our airsick Marines.
- These shameless airlines promos are starting to make us a little airsick .
- Meanwhile, his brutal analysis of the airline's business is enough to make the shareholders feel airsick .
- I felt airsick , which definitely is out of the ordinary.
- ‘My main qualification is that I don't get airsick ,’ he says.
- As on many other long flights, I had gotten slightly more than a little airsick .
- During the last hundred kilometers I was starting to feel sick, but I kept telling myself don't worry you have never been airsick before so just keep flying and concentrate.
- After three hours of being in the air, Mark and Lilly got airsick .
- It was very frightening, and the entire journey was complicated by the fact that my daughter was airsick all the way.
- I am airsick , and when I asked a medic for airsickness pills he gave them to me, I took them, and then I became so sleepy it was unbearable.
- I continued to climb down, making myself somewhat airsick in the process.
- He became airsick over Daggett.
- Her sister being airsick was such a winning point.
- As this happened, Lilly didn't feel airsick anymore.
- If I'd known you were prone to airsickness , I'd have flown more slowly.
- He also researched airsickness , and the effects of heat in the confined spaces of tanks and ships.
- Although George began training as a pilot, he had to give up because of airsickness .
- The most interesting thing about the flight was that Cisoux had airsickness .
- The severity of my airsickness could have been avoided if I had spoken up sooner.