agog - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of agog in Hindi
- अति आतुर
- अति उत्सुक
- लौटने में
- very eager or curious to hear or see something. ( कुछ सुनने या देखने के लिए बहुत उत्सुक या उत्सुक। )
- I even found the book in a bohemian bookstore called Malaprops in Asheville, N.C. where I stood agog for a solid forty five minutes before heading to the checkout counter. ( मैंने बुक को एशविले, एनसी में मैलाप्रोप्स नामक एक बोहेमियन किताबों की दुकान में भी पाया, जहां मैं चेकआउट काउंटर पर जाने से पहले पैंतालीस मिनट तक एक ठोस स्थिति में खड़ा था। )
- In Britain commentators and policy makers are agog about a new U.S. doctrine, unveiled by President George W. Bush in a commencement address early this month at West Point. ( ब्रिटेन में टिप्पणीकार और नीति निर्माता एक नए अमेरिकी सिद्धांत के बारे में सहमत हैं, जिसका अनावरण राष्ट्रपति जॉर्ज डब्ल्यू बुश ने इस महीने की शुरुआत में पश्चिम बिंदु पर किया था। )
- We sent our Director of Enterprise up to Nashua on a three-day management retreat and he came back all agog over this particular system. ( हमने अपने डायरेक्टर ऑफ एंटरप्राइज को तीन दिवसीय मैनेजमेंट रिट्रीट पर नैशुआ भेज दिया और वह इस विशेष प्रणाली पर सभी सहमत हो गए। )
- I have trolled Rodeo Drive, Worth Avenue, and upper Madison Avenue and traveled to Las Vegas, where I stood agog for hours in the Bellagio and Venetian hotels. ( मुझे रोडियो ड्राइव, वर्थ एवेन्यू और ऊपरी मैडिसन एवेन्यू पर ट्रोल किया गया है और लास वेगास की यात्रा की है, जहां मैं बेलाजिओ और विनीशियन होटलों में घंटों खड़े रहे। )
- Ballina is agog with excitement as it waits for the start this coming weekend of what is promised to be one of the best Festival and Arts Weeks ever in the North Mayo capital.
- We're all agog alright over the prospect of a presidential election later in the year but that's because we need some stateliness, maybe even regality, in our lives.
- Gilz and I sat open mouthed and agog for most of it.
- Though the event has created few ripples in the music scene in the city so far, Rahman's die-hard fans are all agog to see how the United Kingdom is going to receive the new stage musical.
- He appears agog and excited at the crowds attending his rallies.
- Meanwhile, Washington's all agog with the news that yes, ‘Sunday Best’ outfits are now back in fashion for children.
- The military world is agog to see which retired, or soon-to-retire, general, brigadier or colonel lands what's seen as one of the highest-profile jobs for which senior soldiers can apply.
- I stared at them - agog - in the company of two close female friends, but none of us went any further than remarking how gymnastically impressive they were.
- Police circles are agog with discussions as to what the ‘confessional’ statement contains and why the police chief dismissed it as hearsay.
- By now we were agog to hear what else she had noticed, but they'd had to leave.
- Matt stood with his mouth open, agog at what he had just heard.
- I have discussed this since with many other people, nearly all of whom agree that they approached Uluru with a kind of fatigue and were left agog in a way they could not adequately explain.
- They create a sort of macabre excitement with each crazy new stunt, and I, for one, am agog to see Neil's latest media circus creation, which he this week described as ‘nonsense on stilts’.
- ‘We were all agog and we thought school would never end,’ says Sylvester.
- While newspapers provided some notably serious reporting, for the most part the TV news zone was predictably agog with glitz and sizzle.
- The county remains agog since that superlative victory over Tipperary and supporters will relish this latest opportunity to get another look at the heroes of that unforgettable day.