acknowledge - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of acknowledge in Hindi
- स्वीकार करना
- पावती देना
- प्राप्ति की सूचना देना
- रसीद देना
- प्राप्ति-स्वीकार करना
- मान लेना
- पावती भेजना
- धन्यवाद देना
- पहुंच लिखना
- accept or admit the existence or truth of. ( के अस्तित्व या सच्चाई को स्वीकार या स्वीकार करते हैं। )
- (of a body of opinion) recognize the fact or importance or quality of. ( (एक निकाय राय) के तथ्य या महत्व या गुणवत्ता को पहचानते हैं। )
- show that one has noticed or recognized (someone) by making a gesture or greeting. ( यह दिखाएं कि किसी ने इशारा या अभिवादन करके किसी को नोटिस किया है या पहचाना है। )
- This queen, the last of those whom the Patani chronicles acknowledge as legitimate, appears to have ruled into the 1650s. ( यह रानी, उन लोगों में से जिन्हें पटानी इतिहासकार वैध मानते हैं, ने 1650 के दशक में शासन किया था। )
- The stingy and selfish Nash refused to acknowledge his son and would not provide child support until Stier sued him. ( कंजूस और स्वार्थी नैश ने अपने बेटे को स्वीकार करने से इनकार कर दिया और जब तक स्टायर ने उस पर मुकदमा नहीं किया, तब तक वह बाल सहायता प्रदान नहीं करेगा। )
- I even refused to acknowledge him in the hallways, that's how hurt I was. ( मैंने उसे हॉलवे में स्वीकार करने से भी मना कर दिया, इससे मैं आहत था। )
- The agents did acknowledge the letter, saying that they would look into the matter and that they hoped to write again shortly.
- Craven waved and smiled happily at Ms Markovich, but he refused to acknowledge his mother, who also sat in the public gallery.
- When the footsteps approached, Michael refused even to acknowledge the person.
- It is not that they were unwilling to acknowledge the written word as a legitimate source of learning and wisdom.
- It was an old bloke, who was refusing to acknowledge me.
- The rest of Council rejected her call to cancel the deal, and were unwilling to acknowledge the letter.
- The government refuses to acknowledge her husband died of Gulf War Syndrome.
- We wrote to them with the under mentioned remarks on March 5 and surprise, surprise no one has even bothered to acknowledge our letter.
- Even when told, companies often failed to sort out the problem or fail to answer or even acknowledge complaint letters.
- she refused to acknowledge my presence
- Most Asatru refuse to acknowledge it as legitimate.
- I looked up, right at him, and didn't smile, wave, or even acknowledge him in any way.
- Whenever I go out, people refuse to acknowledge me if I start talking to them.
- My frown slowly melted into a full fledged scowl at her ‘compliment’ and I bit the inside of my cheek, pointedly refusing to acknowledge her.
- Here, if your father refuses to acknowledge you as his son, then you are named unwanted, and no one will accept you.
- He called her name but she refused to acknowledge him.
- We speak the same language, understand the same cultural codes and implicitly acknowledge the validity of this type of academic product.
- I should be grateful if you would acknowledge receipt of this letter
- He's using all his techniques to try to engage this gorgeous girl but she is steadfastly refusing to acknowledge him.
- He is famous for refusing to acknowledge Elizabeth ever again after she eloped with Browning.
- The international man, however, does always acknowledge his debt of gratitude to his parents and to the other members of his family.
- The driver was clearly indignant that I hadn't avoided him, and refused to acknowledge the crowd of about 20 pedestrians, all shouting that he had jumped two red lights.
- This year he upset families in a London restaurant by turning up with an entourage for a burger meal, swearing and again refusing to acknowledge fans.
- Some parents refuse to acknowledge such sons as their progeny, and place adverts in newspapers proclaiming disavowal.
- Milosevic has refused to acknowledge the legitimacy of the court in any way, including refusing a lawyer.
- Generally horse riders acknowledge their appreciation by raising their hands and smiling although there are the exceptions.
- Shivering from his cold sweat, Erik refused to acknowledge Maria, instead he clamped his arms tightly to his body, trying not to tremble.