ace - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of ace in Hindi
- इक्का (ताश में)
- पासे या ताश का एक्का
- a playing card with a single spot on it, ranked as the highest card in its suit in most card games. ( इस पर एकल स्थान वाला एक प्लेइंग कार्ड, अधिकांश कार्ड गेम में इसके सूट में सर्वोच्च कार्ड के रूप में स्थान दिया गया। )
- (in tennis and similar games) serve an ace against (an opponent). ( (टेनिस और इसी तरह के खेलों में) एक ऐस (एक विरोधी) के खिलाफ काम करते हैं। )
- very good. ( बहुत अच्छा )
- Army Corps of Engineers.
- This man can direct ace children's fare, and do it well. ( यह आदमी इक्का बच्चों का किराया निर्देशित कर सकता है, और इसे अच्छी तरह से कर सकता है। )
- Goal ace Ole Gunnar Solskjaer kept Manchester United in the Premiership title race with a typical smash-and-grab at Filbert Street. ( गोल इक्का गुनार सोलस्कर ने मैनचेस्टर यूनाइटेड को प्रेमबर्टी की खिताबी दौड़ में फिल्बर्ट स्ट्रीट पर एक विशिष्ट स्मैश एंड-ग्रैब के साथ रखा। )
- Christopher set down his cards, exposing a three, five, and ten of spades and the ace of diamonds. ( क्रिस्टोफर ने तीन, पांच और दस हुकुम और हीरों के इक्का को उजागर करते हुए अपने कार्ड स्थापित किए। )
- The Pontefract-based ace will captain a four-man team.
- And, true to his name, this ace comedian has been making everyone roll up in laughter for years.
- It was the second ace for the 24-handicap player.
- Not to be outdone, her brother, Sean, 14, made his own ace on the same hole during tournament play later that week.
- The Kiwi ace piled up 24 points with a try and 10 goals before being given a rest after an hour when it was 60-6.
- If gift articles have characteristics of ace craftsmanship, they also merit to be preserved as things of beauty.
- The I-BAR sizzled with Salsa beats last weekend when ace Salsa dancers thrilled Bangalore's party circuit with the latest in Latino and Salsa rhythms.
- But his next goal is to become the oldest person ever to record an ace .
- If an ace of spades is turned up, the next player must turn up 4 more cards.
- Any studious teen can memorize the driver's ed guidebook to ace the written exam.
- You know the information inside and out, and feel ready to ace this test!
- Imagine his glum answer when asked if he'd ever made an ace : ‘Yeah, but nobody was there to see it.’
- The motorcycle ace won a world title on the all-powerful Honda last year and then celebrated victory by signing for the all-powerless Yamaha.
- The Chorley ace starred alongside Olympic record holder Chris Hoy and Craig MacLean as the British team left Poland trailing by more than a second in the sprint final.
- Today, his ace remains the longest in Golf Digest's record book.
- Prior to that, I was an active high school golfer, and I was about a 10-handicapper when I made my first ace at age 15.
- But on July 3 2002, in the midst of recording their ace second album, he finally met the people who did.
- Lynn's cards are strong - she has the ace of diamonds, the ace and queen of clubs, the ace and king of hearts.
- It was his second ace following one at Fulford's fifth hole.
- The ace photographer has decided to go beyond his lens-work and has started a production house.
- It was my first ace , and I was so happy she was there to witness the shot.
- All I wanna know is why this ace MC is wasting his time with a throwaway re-hash of every track about a shorty ever written.
- He finished three of his first four service games with an ace .
- The in-form Canadian ace has made only one start this season, but he is top scorer with three goals - two of them coming in the last three games.
- He became an ace 10 days before his 21st birthday, during the invasion of Sicily.
- They were also the days when the English still made ace movies.
- Expecting to ace a test you didn't study for isn't optimism-it's dreaming!