accused - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of accused in Hindi
- अपराधी ठहराया हुआ
- a person or group of people who are charged with or on trial for a crime. ( एक व्यक्ति या ऐसे लोगों का समूह जिनके साथ अपराध के लिए मुकदमा चलाया जाता है। )
- That required fairness to the accused but also to the prosecution and those involved in it. ( अभियुक्त को निष्पक्षता की आवश्यकता थी, लेकिन अभियोजन पक्ष और उसमें शामिल लोगों को भी। )
- It also has to be clear that the accused has been told of the evidence against him so that if he has an alibi he can use it. ( यह भी स्पष्ट होना चाहिए कि अभियुक्त को उसके खिलाफ सबूतों के बारे में बताया गया है ताकि यदि उसके पास कोई ऐलिबी है तो वह इसका उपयोग कर सके। )
- He used a combination of intimidation and hearsay evidence to browbeat the accused . ( उन्होंने अभियुक्तों को डराने के लिए डराने और सुनने के साक्ष्य के संयोजन का इस्तेमाल किया। )
- Being present at the hearing of one's case is often of crucial importance to the accused . ( किसी के मामले की सुनवाई में उपस्थित होना अभियुक्तों के लिए अक्सर महत्वपूर्ण होता है। )
- It is a matter of urgency for us that the accused are released and all charges are dropped. ( यह हमारे लिए तात्कालिकता की बात है कि आरोपियों को छोड़ दिया जाता है और सभी आरोप हटा दिए जाते हैं। )
- I was repeatedly forced to waive my rights in order to be treated like any other accused .
- This was the second time she was required to take the stand in full view of the accused .
- Two of the four accused were dismissed early in the trial after the judge found her to be unreliable.
- In most cases, it is probably only the age and sex of the accused that are capable of being relevant.
- two of the accused were sentenced to thirteen years in prison
- A defence expert may be viewed by the jury as hired to say something that would help the accused .
- the accused was ordered to stand trial on a number of charges
- The young boy was then punched to the floor and kicked in the face and stomach by the accused .
- This is all proceeding on the assumption that the accused was there on the night of the burglary.
- Many of the collateral rules relating to the defence are favourable to the accused .
- These are not cases where the accused has caused death while in an involuntary state.
- Of course, everybody knew that the deed with which the accused was charged had been done.
- Since the judges never met the accused , the evidence was unlikely to be challenged.
- There can be no trial at all unless the accused is fit both to plead and to stand trial.
- Immediately after the robbery the accused had left his home and could not be found by the police.
- Throughout detectives have been struck by the lack of remorse shown by the accused .
- The accused then told the victim he would kill her if she didn't do what he told her to do.