accomplice - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of accomplice in Hindi
- अपराध का साथी
a person who helps another commit a crime. ( एक व्यक्ति जो दूसरे को अपराध करने में मदद करता है। )
- Is she an accomplice in the murder or did she not even know her parents had been shot? ( क्या वह हत्या में एक साथी है या उसे यह भी नहीं पता कि उसके माता-पिता को गोली लगी थी? )
- Police said last night that the intruder may have been working with an accomplice who waited outside the flat. ( पुलिस ने कल रात कहा कि घुसपैठिया एक साथी के साथ काम कर रहा होगा जो फ्लैट के बाहर इंतजार कर रहा था। )
- Essie Davis plays Mrs Lovett, friend to Sweeney Todd, who becomes his accomplice in crime.
- The teenager was forced to hand over his phone to the first offender while his accomplice ripped a gold chain from his neck.
- The accomplice of a gunman who shot a man dead in a pub may be in fear for his life, police said.
- At the request of Mr Leesong trespass orders have been served on the assailant and her accomplice .
- The car-jacker fled in the Honda Civic while an accomplice followed in the other car in the direction of Sutton.
- One of the thugs sprinted up Hamilton Road while his accomplice made off along Grosvenor Road.
- an accomplice in the murder
- His manner belied the seriousness of the potential charges against him as an accomplice to murder.
- The chase ended with a crash as the car carrying the gunman and his accomplice left the road.
- The gunman took the rifle and together with a possible accomplice was able to get away.
- The woman then reportedly got into a car with a gunman and drove away - suggesting she was an accomplice to the murder.
- In a flash, instinct took over and he rushed outside to stop the thief and his accomplices in their tracks.
- He went for help, using his stairlift to go downstairs, and unwittingly called on the help of the thief's two accomplices .
- The gunman and his accomplices then got back in the vehicle and drove off down Milkstone Road.
- They forget that keeping silent in the face of injustice makes them accomplices of the criminals.
- I've profiled a lot of fugitives that have had female accomplices and accessories.
- The police in Amsterdam were able to round up six of his alleged accomplices after the crime, and are seeking more.
- Did the murderers have accomplices within the airport security systems?
- Three accomplices escaped and police fear they may try the same scam again.