acclimatize - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of acclimatize in Hindi
- जलवायु का अभ्यस्त बनाना
- जलवायु के अनुकूल बनाना
- नई जलवायु का आदी होना
acclimate ( अभ्यास होना )
- To inculcate middle-class values and conduct into the rural poor and to acclimatize them to urban life, rules and expectations seems to take about that long once you get serious about it. ( मध्यवर्गीय मूल्यों को अपनाने और ग्रामीण गरीबों में आचरण करने और उन्हें शहरी जीवन में ढालने के लिए, नियम और अपेक्षाएं उस समय के बारे में लगती हैं जब आप इसके बारे में गंभीर हो जाते हैं। )
- B. napus inflorescences were unable to acclimatize to the increased temperatures as seed production was inhibited throughout the HTS periods, regardless of the duration of the stress. ( बी नैपस पुष्पक्रम बढ़े हुए तापमान को नियंत्रित करने में असमर्थ थे क्योंकि तनाव की अवधि की परवाह किए बिना बीज उत्पादन एचटीएस अवधि में बाधित था। )
- You'll need to acclimatize yourself back to regular life again.
- it's unknown whether people will acclimatize to increasingly warm weather
- Several new studies point to evidence that some organisms with limited capacities to acclimatize to thermal or hydric change may be limited in their ability to survive future climate changes.
- Athletes should be advised to acclimatize for at least three to four days before exerting in the heat.
- Our second decade in America, during the nineties, saw us emerge gradually from the initial struggle to acclimatize ourselves and establish a secure financial footing without Gerard's film work as one of our main sources of income.
- It would allow me to gain a greater understanding of popular culture and help me acclimatize to society.
- Cara might have been new to their world, but she was fairly good at acclimatizing herself.
- In addition, the potted seedlings were acclimatized to a glasshouse conditions through gradual decrease of the humidity to 80%.
- You may have to start acclimatizing them to that, though.
- Spend four days acclimatizing in Lhasa and continue across this amazing land. negotiating 17,000-foot passes through the ice-bound Himalayas.
- Environmental factors such as nutrition, fitness and hydration are obviously critical to acclimatization .
- Above 7,000 feet, dehydration increases, so Tom stayed off the booze, which slows acclimatization .
- She had absolutely no experience with any kind of normal human interactions and would require a little time for adjustment and acclimatization .
- Both exotic and indigenous species were acclimatised , and specialised sections, such as rosaries, ferneries, borders, and cactus gardens, developed.
- After a three-day, porter-assisted trek to the 9,000-foot base camp, you'll spend a day acclimatizing , and then launch a 4 a.m. assault on the craggy granite peak.
- He was clearly suffering from inadequate acclimatization , couldn't catch his breath, and thus couldn't keep up.
- The second day would be acclimatisation and orientation.
- Six-week-old plants were acclimatized in the greenhouse.
- The coaches have kept the same training regime and Richardson expects the athletes will be acclimatised by the time they move from Erba to Milan.
- We're taking another day here just to make sure we're acclimatized .
- To conquer this peak one has to climb on rock and ice. A high level of technical skill, physical fitness and acclimatization is required.
- This is followed by an extended period of acclimatization as they adjust to their changed way of life.
- The soldiers, who had not been acclimatized or equipped to fight in the mountains, suffered heavy casualties because of frostbite, edema, and other high-altitude-induced illnesses.
- Well-trained, acclimatized troops must be available to replace those at higher altitudes.
- Sometimes, the sheer volume of data can present problems with the management of the information at hand, and, again, a period of acclimatization may be required.
- She felt like she was acclimatizing , so to speak, to the life of a rock star.
- Settle in for three days and nights of acclimatization , psyching up for the 12-hour round-trip summit day.
- The refined aesthete Barry Humphries has acclimatized himself to English society, but the monsters he gestates rampage on his behalf and terrorize the toffs.