absorbing - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of absorbing in Hindi
- intensely interesting; engrossing. ( बेहद दिलचस्प; मनोरंजक। )
- take in or soak up (energy, or a liquid or other substance) by chemical or physical action, typically gradually. ( आमतौर पर धीरे-धीरे रासायनिक या शारीरिक क्रिया द्वारा (ऊर्जा, या एक तरल या अन्य पदार्थ) भिगोना या लेना। )
- engross the attention of (someone). ( (किसी) का ध्यान आकर्षित करना। )
- This is an absorbing and often intense novel, which can be appreciated both by those with little knowledge of James, and by James experts who should relish the allusions to his fiction. ( यह एक अवशोषित और अक्सर गहन उपन्यास है, जिसे जेम्स के थोड़े से ज्ञान और जेम्स विशेषज्ञों द्वारा सराहना की जा सकती है, जिन्हें अपने कथा साहित्य के बारे में पुनर्विचार करना चाहिए। )
- Even standing on the touchline was a hazardous occupation as these two old rivals laid on an exciting and absorbing encounter played in the teeth of a gale blowing straight across Stacks Field. ( यहां तक कि टचलाइन पर खड़े होना एक खतरनाक व्यवसाय था क्योंकि स्टैक फील्ड में सीधे उड़ाने वाले एक गेल के दांतों में खेले गए रोमांचक और अवशोषित मुठभेड़ में इन दो पुराने प्रतिद्वंद्वियों को रखा गया था। )
- Particularly absorbing is the account of Mario's battles with back injuries and cancer, and the lessons to be learned from them.
- I also have an absorbing new interest, one that Zoë would have shared.
- Reidy was relieved at finally recording a win over his tormentors, but less than happy with the seven kicks at goal his team missed over an absorbing seven-try thriller.
- It's really fascinating, and I feel it's what turns a blog from a series of chats into an absorbing internal narrative, or conversation.
- Another issue of absorbing interest, and still greater complexity, is that of how a composition comes into being, from conception to completion.
- Combine them with a dark, gripping story, rich characterisation, superb direction from Eastwood and you have a powerful, absorbing thriller.
- The most obvious reason, I imagine, is that the more we learn of our distant relatives, the more we learn about ourselves - a subject that is, naturally, of absorbing interest.
- Robert Ross has written an absorbing and interesting book that should stimulate more research on culture and representation in South African history.
- Quickly and mercifully, the initial apprehension disappears as the book turns into an intense and absorbing read.
- She writes an absorbing character study mixed with equally absorbing science writing, delivering a powerful and moving science book.
- It should be a most interesting and absorbing match.
- Who entertained whom and what the food and conversation were like were matters of absorbing interest.
- But irrespective of whether you are a collector, this is an absorbing book for anyone interested in history or other cultures.
- The result is big enough to be absorbing , but small enough to be manageable.
- Deadwood combines fascinating character studies with intelligent writing and an absorbing plot.
- A controversial penalty try in the seventh minute of injury time at the end of this absorbing match dealt a hammer blow to the hopes of champions Boroughmuir.
- What lent interest and made it absorbing was the competitive edge between the two parties, and the skill they displayed.
- Intimate cinematography and the drama of events unfolding makes for intense, absorbing viewing.
- Mary Swan's ‘The Deep’ is an absorbingly haunting account of a pair of mutually dependent mirror-image twin sisters who go overseas during World War I.
- The book has an absorbingly detailed description of the intricacies of this market.
- Richly documented, absorbingly developed, and beautifully written, this is narrative of the highest order, likely to become a classic of its kind.
- Learning in the traditional classroom could be an absorbingly interesting experience only if there is a talented and dedicated teacher who cares for children.
- He also reprints two long letters he wrote on behalf of Mrs Stravinsky that absorbingly describe the Stravinsky's California household and its routines.