absenteeism - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of absenteeism in Hindi
- कार्य से अनुपस्थित होना
- अनुपस्थित रहने का रुख
the practice of regularly staying away from work or school without good reason. (बिना किसी कारण के नियमित रूप से काम या स्कूल से दूर रहने का अभ्यास।)
- In general, schools with higher levels of deprivation had higher levels of absenteeism . (सामान्य तौर पर, उच्च स्तर के अभाव वाले स्कूलों में उच्च स्तर की अनुपस्थिति होती थी।)
- The survey by the Small Firms Association also showed different levels of absenteeism between regions. (स्मॉल फ़र्म्स एसोसिएशन द्वारा किए गए सर्वेक्षण में क्षेत्रों के बीच अनुपस्थिति के विभिन्न स्तरों को भी दिखाया गया है।)
- You should keep records of absences and introduce a trigger mechanism that alerts you to look into regular absenteeism and the reasons for it.
- Sandy Needham, chief executive of Bradford Chamber of Commerce, said absenteeism tended to be higher in the public sector.
- The council's personnel committee was asked to note the scheme's impact on absenteeism and discuss what action should be taken after the pilot.
- People who exercise regularly generally have a lower rate of absenteeism and require less health care.
- Poor teamwork seems to contribute more to doctors' absenteeism than overwork or low job control.
- Whatever the reason, the continual absenteeism of legislators is a serious matter.
- Several speakers pointed out the problems posed to business by absenteeism .
- Among children, asthma is a leading cause of hospitalization, chronic disease, and school absenteeism .
- Councillors warned staff in the department that absenteeism had become unacceptable and the work may be contracted out to private agencies.
- The taxi strike has badly affected local industries which are experiencing absenteeism and punctuality problems.
- Teachers who exceed the agreed level of absenteeism should have a day's pay deducted for each absence.
- Some firms have already implemented the scheme and found it has substantially reduced short term absenteeism , according to the survey.
- Employees in buildings with healthy interiors have less absenteeism and tend to stay in their jobs longer.
- high levels of absenteeism caused by low job motivation
- Mr Delaney said absenteeism has been minimal with the vast majority turning up for work earlier so they could finish at lunchtime.
- They have 27 people in the company now, with virtually no absenteeism .
- Many African children would benefit from lower absenteeism among school teachers.
- The streets were all but empty throughout the day and apparently there was a high level of absenteeism .
- As part of the crackdown against absenteeism , the parents of persistent truants have been threatened with tougher fines and jail sentences.