abnormality - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of abnormality in Hindi
Something that is not normal, especially in a person's body (सामान्य से भिन्न वस्तु या अवस्था आदि विशेषत: शरीर का कोई अंग)
One definition of health is the state of an organism functioning normally without disease or abnormality . (स्वास्थ्य की एक परिभाषा रोग या असामान्यता के बिना सामान्य रूप से कार्य करने वाले जीव की स्थिति है।)
What are the variations in diagnostic tests and interventions for the potential clinical abnormality ? (संभावित नैदानिक असामान्यता के लिए नैदानिक परीक्षणों और हस्तक्षेपों में भिन्नताएं क्या हैं?)
- And finally, there is the jewel in the crown of this dynasty of abnormality , David's sister, Amy.
- a chromosome abnormality
- Anyone whose moles showed signs of abnormality was given a letter yesterday to take back to their GP.
- When it comes to physical abnormality , the camera can be like an innocent, mercilessly truthful child.
- He also requires further assessment by a neurosurgeon to exclude any neurological abnormality in view of his bizarre symptoms and signs.
- miscarriage can be caused by fetal abnormality
- One reason why this is so, might be that our definitions of abnormality are predicated on definitions of normality.
- Reports from British clinics suggest two or three cases a week relate to foetal abnormality .
- The application of estimates of test performance from one population to another depends on the relation between the range of abnormality in the two groups.
- The multiplication is either triggered by genetic abnormality or external factors.
- Tests showed no signs of illness or abnormality and there was no evidence of illegal drugs in the 52-year-old man's system.
- Questions on mental abnormality are quite common in examinations.
- In his world, normality and abnormality are the same.
- It puts the case for late abortion and abortion for fetal abnormality , and refutes the claim that abortion is a threat to women's mental and physical health.
- Unexplained knee pain should raise the suspicion of hip abnormality .
- If blood or urine tests show any abnormality , detailed evaluation is required.
- Then, of course, there are the late abortions requested on the grounds of foetal abnormality and the prospect of severe handicap.
- They have to discover the root cause of abnormality , help children perform academically, personally and socially.
- It is correlated with cuticle abnormality , as described further below.
- There are other ‘grey areas’ where the legality of abortion for fetal abnormality could be questioned.
- There are many abnormalities that may be missed by the untrained eye.
- Some boys get recurrent urinary infections without any kidney abnormalities .
- This is because scientists look for abnormalities in chromosomes but cannot find any in these patients.
- These abnormalities are caused by defects in the genes that tell the cells how to make collagen.
- Like albinos and partial albinos, the occurrence of pale birds is the result of genetic abnormalities in both male and female.
- Genetic factors such as parental chromosome abnormalities are a major known cause which should be looked for.
- Several congenital abnormalities are rendered less likely by an adequate folate intake.
- The proportion of neonatal deaths attributed to major genetic or congenital abnormalities has increased.