abnormal - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of abnormal in Hindi
different from what is normal or usual, in a way the worries you or that is unpleasant (सामान्य से कुछ इस पकार अलग की आपको अप्रिय लगे या परेशानी पैदा करे)
Every episode marked him, though there is no evidence of any abnormal behaviour. (प्रत्येक एपिसोड ने उसे चिह्नित किया, हालांकि किसी भी असामान्य व्यवहार का कोई सबूत नहीं है।)
Seabed sensors detect abnormal wave movements and relay the information to scientists. (सीबेड सेंसर असामान्य तरंग संचार का पता लगाते हैं और वैज्ञानिकों को जानकारी रिले करते हैं।)
- The abnormal hike in fuel prices leads to increase in prices of essential commodities.
- The demand for tickets had been abnormal , and the committee had to refuse a great number who applied.
- As far as I can judge he sees nothing abnormal or peculiar about any part of this routine.
- His abnormal memory power is not restricted just to the game, but aids him in his office work.
- The level was so high that a second reading was taken and although this was lower it was still so abnormal as to be fatal.
- The boy told the court his behaviour had been abnormal and not the sort of thing he wanted to do in the future.
- Some abnormal smears do in fact revert to normal without treatment, but some go on to become cancerous.
- Interferon is produced naturally in the body and helps fight infection or abnormal cells.
- My greatest work was the reconstruction of a congenitally abnormal heart.
- All women are supposedly naturally maternal and any woman who rejects this role is seen as deviant and abnormal .
- abnormal behaviour
- The condition is rare and is caused by the inheritance of an abnormal gene from an affected parent.
- Fusion in this case is somewhat of a worry because these are highly abnormal cells.
- She speculated that abnormal electrical activity in the heart or brain may have been the reason.
- Crime, rather than being abnormal and uncommon, may be considered a routine part of life.
- Cells normally divide in a controlled way, but abnormal cells keep on dividing, which can form a lump.
- A true food allergy is an abnormal response to a food triggered by the immune system.
- MPs live quite an abnormal life, and a lot of the time they are away from home.
- His life has been so abnormal it is no surprise that he has such unusual views.
- These are people who are abnormally short for their age and have body weights below what is consistent with health.
- Drought is a prolonged, abnormally dry period when there is not enough water to meet normal or expected needs.
- An inquest has opened on a grandmother aged 86 who was found to have abnormally high levels of insulin in her body.
- When they function abnormally it appears to help cancer cells to grow.
- During the 1990s the estate and its residents suffered from an abnormally high incidence of crime.
- The person suffering with anorexia may be abnormally sensitive about being perceived as fat.
- It is usually caused either by a difficult or premature birth when the baby suffers a lack of oxygen or by the brain forming abnormally .