abject - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of abject in Hindi
(of a situation or condition) extremely bad, unpleasant, and degrading. ((किसी स्थिति में) अत्यंत खराब, अप्रिय और अपमानजनक।)
(of a person or their behavior) completely without pride or dignity; self-abasing. ((किसी व्यक्ति या उनके व्यवहार के) पूरी तरह से गर्व या गरिमा के बिना; आत्म अपहरण।)
- It is behaviour of such abject venality as to be almost beneath contempt. (यह ऐसी घृणित जहर का व्यवहार है जो अवमानना के लगभग है।)
- On the few occasions I was driven to use such chastisement, it felt like an abject admission of parental failure. (कुछ अवसरों पर मुझे इस तरह के अध्यायों का उपयोग करने के लिए प्रेरित किया गया था, यह अभिभावकों की विफलता के एक अपमानजनक प्रवेश की तरह लगा।)
- The regime controlled every aspect of life and reduced everyone to the level of abject obedience through terror. (शासन ने जीवन के हर पहलू को नियंत्रित किया और सभी को आतंक के माध्यम से अपमानजनक स्तर पर कम कर दिया।)
- Since they are abject human beings, he implies, he does not have to engage them at that level.
- I returned from Siberia to a mountain of furious letters to which I could only write abject apologies.
- If so, I would have to address it as men have always done: by persistence, alternating reasoned argument with abject pleas and fawning adulation.
- I'm usually a sucker for full-on bad taste, but this was just so abject .
- One thing he did know for certain - it would be better if the dog simply killed him off instead of having him wander in abject misery as an object lesson to all…
- I mean, when I think of Cambodia in the 1970s, I think abject misery, suffering and genocide on a Stalin-like scale.
- She undoubtedly lost consciousness and when she came round, she was in a state of abject terror and hysteria.
- Thus imagine the extent to which, for three quarters of the planet's population, most of whom live in abject and dire poverty, colonialism remains an even more tangible presence.
- People are having fun in this town, it's not all poverty and abject misery.
- However with no middle class, the vast bulk of its people are living in abject and unsustainable poverty.
- We were shattered by dad's death and my mother [Isla] was especially in a state of abject grief.
- It has been humbling to walk by their sides in their journey of abject grief,’ said Jones.
- I answered, staggered at this abject rudeness.
- Isn't humiliation on your own TV network, followed by an abject apology, enough?
- It was the voice of someone who sees a beloved heading blindly and merrily to certain failure and abject disappointment.
- Apologies, official, abject , routinely demanded, and formally offered, are considered not just a right but a requirement.
- He looked about at all the imitations of himself, like a ring of mirrors each showing California in a state of abject want.
- And now here I was, sitting next to the girl who had petrified me for most of my school years, and watching how abject misery had smudged her beauty.
- From a position of optimism generated by a highly impressive presentation, potential winners had suddenly become abject losers, all the long hours of campaigning reduced to nothing.
- Imagine that when you wake up you see nothing ahead in your life but abject misery.
- The free market economy did not alleviate the abject misery of the poor.
- I actually sympathized with the United players, who seemed united in their abject misery.
- Regardless, it's always been abject unhappiness that has derailed my train to health.
- I compose abject apologies in my head and fill out the registration form.
- By the time I got home to find my dad still missing, I was in abject misery.
- However, this is actually an abject admission of failure.
- The setting is one of abject poverty and misery, yet the upbeat caption tells us that even victims of disaster need a good shoeshine.