abide - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of abide in Hindi
- पालन करना
- दृढ़ रहना
- सहन करना
- प्रतीक्षा करना
- accept or act in accordance with (a rule, decision, or recommendation). ((एक नियम, निर्णय, या सिफारिश) के अनुसार स्वीकार या कार्य।)
- be unable to tolerate (someone or something). (बर्दाश्त करने में असमर्थ होना (किसी या कुछ)।)
- (of a feeling or a memory) continue without fading or being lost. ((एक भावना या एक स्मृति के) लुप्त होती या खोए बिना जारी है।)
- As the dreams unfold, we may start to recognize specifics of place, but the sense of Central Park as a lost Arcadia abides . (जैसा कि सपने सामने आते हैं, हम जगह की बारीकियों को पहचानना शुरू कर सकते हैं, लेकिन एक खोए हुए आर्कडिया के रूप में सेंट्रल पार्क की भावना का पालन होता है।)
- For times when grief and loss abide within consciousness, a book like this can be sustaining because it is permission to be devastated within the promise of consolation. (समय के लिए जब चेतना के भीतर दुःख और हानि होती है, तो इस तरह की एक पुस्तक निरंतर हो सकती है क्योंकि यह सांत्वना के वादे के भीतर तबाह होने की अनुमति है।)
- at least one memory will abide. (कम से कम एक स्मृति का पालन करेंगे।)
- True love abides and can make it through rough patches and conflict.
- I shall tot up the votes on Monday evening, and will abide by the majority decision.
- I said I would abide by their decision
- Like true cricketers, we abided by the decision of the match referee.
- Still, he recommends abiding by the rules of a separation agreement, particularly if a financial payout is at stake.
- But then, when Jesus said that he must undergo suffering and death, Peter simply couldn't abide it.
- The serious collector of funny names accepts only those of real people, and abides by certain rules of the game, just as do those who fish for trout.
- As a result of our tumultuousness, there abides in the American psyche an idea so powerful it ennobles us, and lifts us high above the problems which beset us.
- This interest abided with Jim all through his life.
- Christianity can dispense with ‘cosmologies and systems’ as love abides and descends into mundane existence.
- Her mother said that she couldn't abide Eliza's ‘negativity.’
- They will have to learn these things, and have opportunity to learn them, precisely because, by God's grace, ‘love abides .’
- Because they are miserable themselves, they cannot abide the happiness of others.
- Though the new chief would be ‘his man’, it is not clear how long such loyalties would abide .
- This proves to be very difficult because underneath all of the anger and pain, love still abides .
- There's no doubting the love that abides between her and her husband and kids.
- if there is one thing I cannot abide it is a lack of discipline
- In the meantime, ‘homeland security’ anxieties abide in many American households.
- For those of us privileged to have been in Walsh Park last Wednesday evening the memories of a marvellous occasion for Waterford football will abide .
- The Elder says, ‘Those who abide in love abide in God, and God abides in them’.
- The very medium of mutual understanding abides in a peculiar half-transcendence.
- One memory abides of when, at a very tender age and against the tide, he took up Irish dancing.
- But by nature, Kirstie couldn't abide things ‘hanging in the air’, as it were.
- many unskilful Men do abide in our City of London
- But what sect or denomination today abides by that decision?
- He asseverated that faith empowers, faith abides , faith surmounts every obstacle.
- A central tenet of Shintoism is the concept of kami, spirits that abide in and are worshipped at shrines, representing human beings and things found in nature.