abhorrent - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of abhorrent in Hindi
inspiring disgust and loathing; repugnant. (प्रेरणादायक घृणा और घृणा; प्रतिकूल।)
- And he felt it was up to politicians to outlaw abhorrent practice. (और उन्होंने महसूस किया कि यह नेताओं के लिए था कि वे घृणित व्यवहार को रेखांकित करें।)
- The notion that beggars might be more vigorously pursued is abhorrent . (धारणा है कि भिखारियों को और अधिक सख्ती से पीछा किया जा सकता है घृणित है।)
- Abusive child labor is abhorrent and should be banned and eradicated. (अपमानजनक बाल श्रम घृणास्पद है और इसे प्रतिबंधित और उन्मूलन किया जाना चाहिए।)
- They must reject the abhorrent demands of hostage takers and bandits and, if necessary, commit more funds and more troops.
- Begging is a horrible word and yet it is not as abhorrent as stealing.
- The most abhorrent smells come from that place - cabbage-pork-shellfish smells.
- They've manipulated it into existence and I find that abhorrent .
- I find it abhorrent that some groups of Bolton's community, such as pensioners, will struggle to meet the increase.
- It's as abhorrent and repellent and disgusting to me as it ever was.
- Yes, the animals themselves are raised and slaughtered in abhorrent conditions, and stuffed with antibiotics.
- Let me state now that I do find prostitution to be abhorrent .
- Such a scenario appears incongruous, if not abhorrent , to many.
- The combination of horrific makeup, abhorrent timing, and trite jokes has literally become painful.
- Whatever the cause, I discovered that I was terrorised and was behaving in ways that were both irrational and abhorrent.
- The idea that covenant marriage ought to be sanctioned by the state is illiberal, reprehensible and abhorrent .
- When are we going to understand that debt slavery is an abomination, is abhorrent to God?
- At the same time, if moral guidance is itself morally repugnant, then self-contempt is equally as abhorrent .
- It has a powerful way of making acceptable what was once abhorrent or repulsive.
- Their manifesto is totally racist and abhorrent to anybody with a basic understanding of genetics, yet they are gaining strength.
- But sensible people surely find this not only abhorrent , but alarming.