abet - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of abet in Hindi
encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense. (कुछ गलत करने के लिए प्रोत्साहित करना या सहायता करना (विशेष रूप से, किसी अपराध या अन्य अपराध के लिए)।)
- As a journalist, she is under no written or unwritten rules of restraint to aid or abet a felony. (एक पत्रकार के रूप में, वह गुंडागर्दी में मदद करने या गुंडागर्दी करने के लिए संयम के लिखित या अलिखित नियमों के तहत नहीं है।)
- Under Section 241 of the Criminal Code of Canada, it is an offence to counsel, aide or abet anyone to commit suicide. (कनाडा की आपराधिक संहिता की धारा 241 के तहत, किसी को आत्महत्या करने के लिए परामर्श, समर्थन या एबेट करना अपराध है।)
- Customarily, I wouldn't report on it, however, I think the Internet will be partially implicated in abetting the crime. (प्रथानुसार, मैं इस पर रिपोर्ट नहीं करूंगा, हालांकि, मुझे लगता है कि इंटरनेट को अपराध को समाप्त करने में आंशिक रूप से फंसाया जाएगा।)
- What the agents could hear was treason, which is legally defined as ‘aiding and abetting the enemy in time of war.’
- The press abets the hoax because it must report what candidates say and because it favors campaign combat over substance.
- The company is filing suit against banks it had dealings with, alleging they either abetted fraud or received payment at the expense of creditors, allegedly contributing to the collapse of the company.
- The press should not buy the argument that its reporting on war is aiding and abetting the enemy.
- However, difficulties arise when the crime committed by the principal offender is more serious than initially envisaged by the abettors .
- The implication is that business schools are aiding and abetting accounting fraud and other misdeeds by failing to teach their students not to commit crimes.
- In fact, the concept of abetment seems to play no independent role now.
- She is abetted in her fraud by a respectable publisher and its public relations arm, taking advantage of the ignorance of her interlocutors and reviewers regarding the most basic facts of the case.
- The court sentenced the girl to a prison term of five to 10 years for abetting the murder of her former boyfriend by urging her gangster lover to commit the crime.
- And if they think that his representative is too effective, they can always charge them with aiding and abetting a terrorist.
- Creating a virus, they theorize, might be considered a form of abetting a crime by providing materials.
- The one who did not return to clear his name became the only one still convicted - of aiding and abetting people now cleared of any offence.
- It leads right to those who would seek to prosecute critics of these administrations as abettors and defenders of terrorism.
- In any jurisdiction in the country, aiding and abetting a felony is a crime, subject to prosecution, trial, and imprisonment.
- Now he had betrayed the hometown people by aiding and abetting their enemies.
- The law defines the use of terms such as harassment, sexual harassment, stalking and abetment to discrimination and racial segregation.
- A case of abetment to suicide has been registered against them.
- If poverty leads to lead exposure, and lead abets crime and poor health, then lead can be said to nudge indigent people toward crimes.
- The second wife, Ella, abetted by a married sister, tries to stand up to George.
- We're to avoid any action that could be construed as aiding and abetting a kidnap negotiation, those are our strict instructions from the State Department.
- Central banks that have acquiesced in, or abetted , high inflation are practicing a form of financial corruption that eventually leads to financial ruin.
- Publishing or even sharing that information, then, is legally tantamount to abetting theft.
- All individuals convicted of performing, aiding, or abetting the rape were subject to life in prison.
- But consider this: if someone encourages another to kill my child, most people would see that as aiding and abetting a murder.
- I feel the police and our judicial system are aiding and abetting a government that makes criminals out of ordinary members of the public.
- As the accessory foresaw only minor physical harm, he was guilty of aiding and abetting manslaughter.
- Is the language of Political Correctness aiding and abetting its proliferation?