abbreviation - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of abbreviation in Hindi
- संक्षिप्त नाम
a shortened form of a word or phrase. (किसी शब्द या वाक्यांश का छोटा रूप।)
- These typically consist of a two-letter state abbreviation , followed by a three-letter locality and a three-digit fire number. (इनमें आमतौर पर दो अक्षर का राज्य संक्षिप्त नाम होता है, इसके बाद तीन अक्षर का इलाका और तीन अंकों का फायर नंबर होता है।)
- The device of dialogue allows abbreviation of statements without loss of clarity. (संवाद का उपकरण स्पष्टता के नुकसान के बिना बयानों का संक्षिप्त नाम देता है।)
- That's a particularly dour abbreviation - Normal Operating Procedure - but I don't claim to have invented that one.
- In fact I did not condemn abbreviation , I condemned the near-total exclusion of ideas.
- ‘Bye,’ Lydia said with typical American abbreviation .
- Let's not forget that it was exactly this kind of abbreviation that caused all the trouble in the first place.
- I think it is you who suffers some abbreviation of time on this timetable.
- Is that abbreviation a true synopsis of the intent of the Amendment?
- Dorcia flinched at Dolly's abbreviation of her name.
- Isn't abbreviation a prelude to obliteration?
- So from now on I'll refer to the Texas Air National Guard by it's correct abbreviation , TXANG.
- The peso's abbreviation was p, and its plural was sometimes written as ps, and sometimes the P with a superscript s.
- This is not a legally approved abbreviation , and the story has been corrected to reflect that.
- They have exploited this radical abbreviation of focal length to develop a prototype of a credit-card-thin camera.
- Postmodern designs have hints of pilasters, friezes and capitals, but only in lego-like abbreviation .
- He observes that the twentieth century could be characterized as the century of abbreviation .
- Nevertheless, abbreviation pays off in having everything fit into a tight volume.
- She resents any abbreviation of her name by people outside her intimate circle.
- nursing records must be written without abbreviation
- Tanacetum vulgare, a herb whose name is supposedly derived by abbreviation from ‘athanasia’, the draught which gave Ganymede immortality.
- SKU is the abbreviation for Stock Keeping Unit
- What are the consequences of that abbreviation of this story on the democratic process?
- Find out what those pesky acronyms and abbreviations stand for.
- There were many abbreviations , which were initially difficult to remember.
- Electronic records also contained significantly more words, abbreviations , and symbols.
- It's generally accepted that you can use acronyms and abbreviations without explanation, where the term is well known by the audience.
- A new society that turns abbreviations into memorable acronyms has run into trouble.
- Doctors and nurses worked rapidly around her speaking in clipped phrases and abbreviations .
- Though the two abbreviations are Latin terms, they are easily translatable into English.
- Letters shown in brackets are the recognized abbreviations for each term.