lockdown - Meaning in Gujarati
Meaning of lockdown in Gujarati
- તમારા રૂમમાં સીમિત
the confining of prisoners to their cells, typically after an escape or to regain control during a riot. ( કેદીઓ સામાન્ય રીતે ભાગ્યા પછી અથવા તોફાનો વખતે અથવા કટોકટીની સ્થિતિ પર નિયંત્રણ મેળવવા માટે તેમના ચેમ્બરમાં સીમિત હોય છે. )
- More than 100 prisoners were placed on lockdown for the rest of the day following protest early last Monday morning. ( ગયા સોમવારે વહેલી સવારે વિરોધ બાદ 100 થી વધુ કેદીઓને બાકીના દિવસ માટે લોકડાઉન પર રાખવામાં આવ્યા હતા. )
- Security officials then put the nuclear station on lockdown . ( ત્યારબાદ સુરક્ષા અધિકારીઓએ પરમાણુ સ્ટેશનને લોકડાઉન પર મૂકી દીધું હતું. )
- Authorities responded by putting the entire city in lockdown . ( અધિકારીઓએ આખા શહેરને લોકડાઉનમાં મૂકીને પ્રતિક્રિયા આપી. )
- Luckily the prisoners where all in lockdown at the moment so they could keep the casualties down to a minimum.
- Israeli officials said the lockdown was necessary to stop the movement of Hizbullah weapons around Lebanon.
- But, again, the college is still on lockdown .
- There remains a lockdown for Building 44, where the situation is developing.
- In lockdown it is not physically possible to have sex with anyone other than your celly.
- Harding High School, about two blocks east of the crime scene, was placed on lockdown for a short period in the morning.
- But survivors occasionally breached the lockdown and came to the fence to tell their stories, each one astonishing.
- Administrators responded with an institution lockdown , confining all prisoners to their cells.
- A security lockdown tantamount to a state of emergency prevailed in the German city of Mainz on Rhine on Wednesday, February 23.
- A lockdown has now been lifted at Saint Peter's College in New Jersey.
- the university is on lockdown and nobody has been able to leave
- This final act of defiance precipitated a lockdown of the entire Texas state prison system.
- the lockdown has been in effect since October 1983
- In 2 men cell lockdown the only person that you can fight with is your celly.
- Finally, we were let off lockdown later in the afternoon.
- Read all about the Linkin Park lockdown .
- She ripped out the spoon, and tried to run for the door, but somebody had put the whole prison in lockdown .
- Outside of lockdown , captives are warehoused like cattle.
- Furthermore, they are typically barred from areas where ministry is most needed: maximum security prisons, solitary confinement blocks, and twenty-three-hour lockdowns .
- Inmates in three California prisons are being kept in their cells on 24-hour-a-day lockdowns to save money on overtime pay for guards.
- Though he has no criminal record, murderers and junkies and 23-hour lockdowns became part of his life.
- Some were held in lockdowns for 23 hours a day, and then taken from their cells bound in handcuffs, leg irons and waist chains.