आज का शब्द - Word of The Day
- Today he would just love to answer with an affirmative . ( आज वह सिर्फ एक सकारात्मक जवाब देना पसंद करेंगे। )
- Were there any concessions, quid pro quos offered to those countries in exchange for their affirmative vote? ( क्या वहाँ कोई रियायतें दी गई थीं, उनके समर्थक वोट के बदले में उन देशों को प्रस्ताव दिया था? )
- International law imposes an affirmative duty on military commanders to take appropriate measures within their power to control troops under their command for the prevention of such atrocities. ( अंतर्राष्ट्रीय कानून सैन्य कमांडरों पर इस तरह के अत्याचारों की रोकथाम के लिए उनकी कमान के तहत सैनिकों को नियंत्रित करने के लिए उनकी शक्ति के भीतर उचित उपाय करने के लिए एक सकारात्मक कर्तव्य लगाता है। )
- It's a tricky problem, but I think I incline towards the affirmative . ( यह एक मुश्किल समस्या है, लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि मैं सकारात्मक की ओर झुकता हूं। )
- Initially speechless, the Colonel quickly regained his composure and responded in a most emphatic affirmative .
- I also agree that a public sphere is important to democracy and requires nurturing, not only by opposing forms of censorship but by supporting affirmative policies that help establish a public forum.
- Nods and affirmative statements came from everyone in the room.
- We never answer questions about special forces, but do not take that as an answer indicating an affirmative .
- So there is a very affirmative obligation for the Crown, having accepted the truth of those obligations and values, to uphold them and avoid their diminishment.
- If a candidate can't connect with the voters, can't give them an affirmative reason to support him, as opposed to the other candidates, that's his problem.
- Well, it remains to be seen, although we can now once again toss our bets towards the affirmative .
- Such rights are minimalist: they protect people against being treated in certain ways, but they do not, except in extremis, entitle them to the affirmative support of others.
- In arguments of this form, all three propositions (the two premisses and the conclusion) are universal, affirmative , and assertoric.
- It also imposes an affirmative duty on employers to take ‘all reasonable steps necessary to prevent discrimination and harassment from occurring.’
- Nothing can move out of the task force without an affirmative vote of its private-sector members.
- Until we arrive at that state, we must continue to right the wrongs of the past, and to keep open the doors of academic opportunity through affirmative measures.
- Sometimes the problems that arise in relation to affirmative duties are discussed in terms of intervening acts or remoteness of damage.
- We recognize and honor the multitudes of affirmative influences people from various cultures have on our campus and our society at large.
- Adoption shall require the affirmative vote of two-thirds of the members present.
- The present results provide an affirmative answer to this question.
- Human nature may even require the application of affirmative and negative propositions: Man is an animal and man is not an animal.
- She was answered with an affirmative from all quarters.
- On the surface, the obvious answer seems to be affirmative .
- Adoption of proposed amendments shall require the affirmative vote of two-thirds of the members present.
- It seems to have been a case in which it was argued, or it would have to be argued, that the Council, because of its powers, had an affirmative obligation to put up a sign here.
- The very fact that the statement is qualified implies or at least suggests an affirmative answer.
- There is little doubt that it would have been difficult to achieve progress against the deeply entrenched realities of caste without such affirmative legal measures.
- I nodded in understanding, but he took it for an affirmative .
- Every simple proposition is either affirmative or negative.
- Well, they weren't taking affirmative measures to protect that identity.
Quotes of The Day
खुद वो बदलाव बनिए जो आप दुनिया में देखना चाहते हैं।
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
ਉਹ ਤਬਦੀਲੀ ਬਣੋ ਜੋ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਦੇਖਣਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ ਹੋ।
وہ تبدیلی بنیں جو آپ دنیا میں دیکھنا چاہتے ہیں۔
உலகில் நீங்கள் காண விரும்பும் மாற்றமாக இருங்கள்.
మీరు ప్రపంచంలో చూడాలనుకుంటున్న మార్పుగా ఉండండి.