आज का शब्द - Word of The Day
- कंघी करना
- a gray-speckled hen with a red comb and wattles. ( एक लाल कंघी और वाट के साथ एक धब्बेदार मुर्गी। )
- I'll keep the comb and brush. ( मैं कंघी और ब्रश रखूंगा। )
- Combs grumbles, his deeply lined face contorting into a grimace. ( कंघी करता है, उसका गहरा अस्तर चेहरा एक घुरघुराहट में उलट जाता है। )
- A fresh breeze combs the high trees along the Park Blocks. ( एक ताजा हवा पार्क ब्लॉक के साथ ऊंचे पेड़ों को काटती है। )
- Like that time climbing the Rooster's Comb in Alaska.
- Georgette and William Combs were sitting by the lunch room window.
- My mother making believe with her fingers to comb my hair.
- Is there really a need for a six-comb limit?
- Children should be taught not to share combs or hair brushes.
- She can't afford toys, or even a comb.
- The handyman did this once and came up with a comb.
- But this year, no additional schools qualified, Combs said.
- It's difficult to see comb in a sentence .
- Cynthia was standing at her bureau for a last minute comb of her hair.
- If you're concerned about a messed up head, either shave it all off or comb over the scars.
- She dressed and grabbed a comb from her locker, crossing to the mirror above the sinks.
- Combs self-righteously proclaims at the beginning of the album.
- WARN CHILDREN not to share combs, hair ornaments or hats.
- Combs appeared Monday in the state Court of Claims in Manhattan.
- The next morning I discovered that my pocket comb was missing.
- For safer removal of fleas, a flea comb works wonders.
- Lelievre took the comb out of her hand, and arranged his hair as if she were caressing him.
- Papa says that if he is to take part he must be the one who sings on the comb and tissue-paper.
- I may at once say that the comb was in a cabinet in the drawing-room, and was not stolen.
- She was too lazy to scratch her own head, and would often make me scratch and comb it for her.
- He leaves orders that these fellers behind are t' comb the country till he calls 'em off.
- Then Arthur called for a golden comb and a pair of scissors with silver loops.
- The first comb to reach the cotton may have as few as 16, and the last 90 teeth per inch.
- I had not even a comb left, not even a book to read, when things grew all too sad with me.
- George had to give me lessons on how to comb it.
- While Majestic was growing, Combs was aggressively purchasing real estate.
Quotes of The Day
खुद वो बदलाव बनिए जो आप दुनिया में देखना चाहते हैं।
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
ਉਹ ਤਬਦੀਲੀ ਬਣੋ ਜੋ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਦੇਖਣਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ ਹੋ।
وہ تبدیلی بنیں جو آپ دنیا میں دیکھنا چاہتے ہیں۔
உலகில் நீங்கள் காண விரும்பும் மாற்றமாக இருங்கள்.
మీరు ప్రపంచంలో చూడాలనుకుంటున్న మార్పుగా ఉండండి.