आज का शब्द - Word of The Day
- a strong crosswind gusting to over thirty knots ( तीस से अधिक समुद्री मील तक तेज हवा के झोंके )
- Options include four levels of difficulty, day or night flying, crosswind and turbulence effects, and cloud. ( विकल्पों में कठिनाई के चार स्तर शामिल हैं, दिन या रात की उड़ान, क्रॉसविंड और अशांति प्रभाव, और बादल। )
- In my defense, there's quite a strong crosswind in that park. ( मेरे बचाव में, उस पार्क में काफी तेज हवा है। )
- A more unusual display was that of several microlights hacking round the circuit despite the stiff crosswind. ( एक अधिक असामान्य प्रदर्शन यह था कि कठोर क्रॉसविंड के बावजूद सर्किट के चारों ओर कई माइक्रोलाइट्स हैकिंग करते थे। )
- The crosswinds were about and the terrain very flat and open. ( क्रॉसविंड के बारे में और इलाके बहुत सपाट और खुले थे। )
- There was a strong and gusting right crosswind at the runway.
- Tee shots will be subject to crosswinds off the cove.
- On the second one, there was more crosswind blowing.
- We had a crosswind from the west gusting 60 mph.
- Crossing the Mississippi, he found the van too vulnerable to crosswinds.
- It's difficult to see crosswind in a sentence .
- A stiff crosswind that had blown for three days shifted and lessened.
- "There's just so many crosswinds blowing.
- The wind was going all out _ headwind, tailwind, crosswind.
- NASA's crosswind limit for a shuttle landing is 17 mph.
- Despite a blustery crosswind a fantastic display was flown, earning the Team a round of applause from the crowd.
- crosswind landing for hang gliders.
- crosswind component.
- He had crabbed his plane five degrees to the right to compensate for the crosswind.
- We drove through a howling crosswind that kept Oliver busy with both hands on the wheel.
- Now, a crosswind is making even a well aimed shot difficult; it is so strong I can barely hold the Swaro steady.
- He took account of the crosswind and slowly released the air from his lungs as he loosed the arrow, just as his father had taught him.
- On the last step a sudden crosswind gust caught us unawares and my hat loosened, then sailed off across the tree-line and floated into the valley below.
- Cal hadn’t just won it—they’d done so in a near record time of eighteen minutes and fifty-two seconds, despite a stiff crosswind and heavy chop.
- If there was any kind of headwind or crosswind the next day, his boys were going to have to make up as much as a solid two lengths just to get back to even with the field.
- crosswind figure-of-8 course.
- You can easily abort the turn at any time and land crosswind if you run out of height.
- This crosswind watch is a mixture of style and brilliant function.
- Originally designed as a pilot's watch, the Crosswind can be worn at work or at play, no matter how extreme your tastes for entertainment may wander.
Quotes of The Day
Dr. B R Ambedkar
मन का संवर्धन मानव अस्तित्व का अंतिम उद्देश्य होना चाहिए।
Cultivation of mind should be the ultimate aim of human existence.
ਮਨ ਦੀ ਖੁਸ਼ਹਾਲੀ ਮਨੁੱਖੀ ਹੋਂਦ ਦਾ ਅੰਤਮ ਉਦੇਸ਼ ਹੋਣਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਹੈ.
ذہن کی افزائش انسان کے وجود کا آخری مقصد ہونا چاہئے۔
மனதை செறிவூட்டுவது மனித இருப்புக்கான இறுதி நோக்கமாக இருக்க வேண்டும்.
మనస్సు యొక్క సుసంపన్నం మానవ ఉనికి యొక్క అంతిమ లక్ష్యం.