आज का शब्द - Word of The Day
- दिव्य चरित्र
- आदर्श लेख
- आदर्श वाक्य
- But he was also bigger than life, a living legend who at age 33 could swim faster than he had at 21. ( लेकिन वह जीवन से भी बड़ा था, एक जीवित किंवदंती जो 33 वर्ष की उम्र में 21 की तुलना में तेजी से तैर सकती थी। )
- He is a living legend , as his achievements testify. ( वह एक जीवित किंवदंती है, जैसा कि उसकी उपलब्धियों की गवाही है। )
- His early interest in European legends resulted in a Master's Degree on the Grail legend . ( यूरोपीय किंवदंतियों में उनकी प्रारंभिक रुचि ग्रिल किंवदंती पर एक मास्टर डिग्री थी। )
- The legend of Tristan and Isolde, one of the most popular, was tacked on to Arthur's.
- The legend of Romulus and Remus gives the impression that Rome was created very quickly; the truth was very different.
- The coach who helped guide Amir Khan to an Olympic silver medal says the Bolton teenager can become a boxing legend .
- The figure contains two subfigures, each composed of three graphs, which are explained in the legend for figure 14.
- Species are referred to by symbols in the legend .
- Florence Nightingale's pioneering development of military and civilian nursing and of hospital care, made her a legend in her own lifetime.
- Charcot became a legend in his own lifetime and was elected to several major medical and neurologic societies in Europe and accorded many honors.
- Whatever historical events underlie the legend of the Trojan War did not occur as depicted here.
- When Sidney Kidman left his Norwood home, he was thirteen years old and eventually would become ‘a legend in his own lifetime’.
- Edward Ryan Aikau was a Hawaiian surfer, lifeguard and legend that dedicated his life to the ocean and ocean safety.
- All abbreviations are explained in the legend to Fig 1.
- The 200 baht coins have the same legend as the 100 baht coin.
- The legend of the notable Saint Anton is connected to plague victims and all diseases.
- A book that explores the Catholic faith and Mexican culture is The Lady of Guadalupe, the legend of the patron saint of Mexico.
- Even jazz legend Louis Armstrong makes a cameo appearance as the Harmonia Gardens' bandleader, singing the film's title track.
- These ancient people bring us the legend of King Arthur and the Holy Grail.
- We'll ask a living legend of broadcast journalism, Walter Cronkite, the former CBS News anchor.
- Indeed he is a living legend in the tennis world.
- That is the true meaning of the legend of Saint George.
- And yet it would be one of those ‘tiny observable effects’ that turned Einstein into a living legend .
- These local religious festivals usually center on a particular saint or legend .
- Paying tribute to his colleague on Monday, Killarney Jarvey Association spokesman, Pat O'Sullivan, said Mick was a legend in his own lifetime.
- How does he feel sharing the stage with a living legend ?
- The obverse of all denominations bore a harp, along with the legend Saorstat Eireann and the date the coin was struck.
- They presently have a wide variety of books, including a section on mythology and the legend of King Arthur.
- Oliver ‘Smokey’ Charles, 79, is a living legend when it comes to football in St Lucia.
- Around the lower border is the same legend as on the gold coin.
Quotes of The Day
खुद वो बदलाव बनिए जो आप दुनिया में देखना चाहते हैं।
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
ਉਹ ਤਬਦੀਲੀ ਬਣੋ ਜੋ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਦੇਖਣਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ ਹੋ।
وہ تبدیلی بنیں جو آپ دنیا میں دیکھنا چاہتے ہیں۔
உலகில் நீங்கள் காண விரும்பும் மாற்றமாக இருங்கள்.
మీరు ప్రపంచంలో చూడాలనుకుంటున్న మార్పుగా ఉండండి.