आज का शब्द - Word of The Day
- Every person working in a school has their part to play in raising standards, whether they are a classroom assistant or a teacher, a bursar or a dinner lady. ( एक स्कूल में काम करने वाले प्रत्येक व्यक्ति के पास मानकों को बढ़ाने के लिए खेलना है, चाहे वे कक्षा सहायक हों या शिक्षक, बर्सर हों या रात का खाना। )
- Soon she has landed a job as assistant bursar , displaying a winning way with investments, and manages to get Jake enrolled in the college by exaggerating his rowing prowess. ( जल्द ही वह सहायक बक्सर के रूप में नौकरी कर चुकी है, निवेश के साथ जीत का रास्ता दिखा रही है, और कॉलेज में दाखिला लेने के लिए अपने रोइंग कौशल का अतिरंजना कर रही है। )
- In support of this contention, he quoted a memorandum dated 10 November, from the then bursar of the college which specified that a 50% council tax discount might be granted on houses owned elsewhere by members of the staff. ( इस विवाद के समर्थन में, उन्होंने कॉलेज के तत्कालीन बर्सर से 10 नवंबर को एक ज्ञापन उद्धृत किया, जिसमें कहा गया था कि कर्मचारियों के सदस्यों द्वारा अन्यत्र स्वामित्व वाले घरों पर 50% काउंसिल कर छूट दी जा सकती है। )
- The Bank awards £1,000 for each year of a bursar 's degree programme. ( बैंक ने बर्सार डिग्री प्रोग्राम के प्रत्येक वर्ष के लिए £ 1,000 का पुरस्कार दिया। )
- He went to the school on a scholarship in 1902 and when he left in 1905 his first job was as an assistant to the bursar .
- Oxford dons such as David Palfreyman, bursar of New College, see it as the best solution to the funding crisis afflicting Britain's universities.
- Traditionally, student loan checks are mailed to the university, and the student goes to the financial aid or bursar 's office to endorse the check.
- Under this practice, the college bursar was compelled to hand out as much money as students might request at the beginning of the semester.
- The college bursar , Graham has a note on file on the day in question, based on information from Carol, gardener at the school.
- This coincided with the dismissal of the Vice-Chancellor, his deputy, and the bursar , who had misappropriated University funds.
- Under such status, the school recruits its own staff, administers its own finances, employs its own bursar , and makes decisions through the governing body on many major matters.
- Most have their own board of governors and a bursar who is responsible for the school's finances.
- Over the years he had held several appointments in the College, bursar since 1986, registrar since 1989 and vice president since.
- The deputy bursar pointed out that the service was not just for women, as attacks on men were more frequent than most people thought, although attacks in general were not a regular occurrence.
- Earlier, colleagues at the university paid tribute to Mr Nicholson who worked as a bursar for three colleges over 24 years.
- Such a failure suggests that being divided individual JCRs are unable to conquer the ever more united efforts by college bursars to mount a uniform offensive on subsidisation.
- The bursars will be chosen on the basis of the information provided to the University through those web pages, with financial need being the major determining factor.
- Conspiracy theories have been fuelled by evidence that the committee of college bursars has commissioned a report into rent levels but has refused to make its findings public.
- That programme has supported 463 students over 5 years, with bursars achieving an 80 to 95 percent pass rate.
- All golf bursars are expected to represent the University in all appropriate University and national competitions.
- The Government wants to train more bursars so that head teachers are free to concentrate on classroom matters.
- Having determined future company labour needs, the bursars are selected to satisfy the predicted manpower requirements of the company.
- There will also be money for extra teaching assistants, administrative staff, bursars and training for teachers, heads and support staff.
- Classroom assistants, bursars and caretakers are being joined by cover supervisors, to be followed soon by higher-level teaching assistants.
Quotes of The Day
खुद वो बदलाव बनिए जो आप दुनिया में देखना चाहते हैं।
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
ਉਹ ਤਬਦੀਲੀ ਬਣੋ ਜੋ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਦੇਖਣਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ ਹੋ।
وہ تبدیلی بنیں جو آپ دنیا میں دیکھنا چاہتے ہیں۔
உலகில் நீங்கள் காண விரும்பும் மாற்றமாக இருங்கள்.
మీరు ప్రపంచంలో చూడాలనుకుంటున్న మార్పుగా ఉండండి.