आज का शब्द - Word of The Day
- I shall be categorical in saying Simone King will make a worthy MCSG President if elected. ( यदि मेरा निर्वाचित होने पर सिमोन राजा एक योग्य MCSG अध्यक्ष बना देगा, तो मैं स्पष्ट कहूंगा। )
- However, he was categorical that he was not attempting to glorify a caste or violence. ( हालाँकि, वह स्पष्ट था कि वह किसी जाति या हिंसा का महिमामंडन करने का प्रयास नहीं कर रहा था। )
- The official answer to the kidnappers has been both categorical and at times confusing. ( अपहर्ताओं का आधिकारिक उत्तर स्पष्ट और कई बार भ्रमित करने वाला रहा है। )
- Wheeler is categorical that this has played a large part in Leicester's success. ( व्हीलर स्पष्ट है कि इसने लीसेस्टर की सफलता में एक बड़ी भूमिका निभाई है। )
- It wasn't a categorical statement that she would give me the ticket. ( यह स्पष्ट कथन नहीं था कि वह मुझे टिकट देगी। )
- Tory co-chairman Liam Fox said the Attorney General had ultimately given clear and categorical advice.
- Earlier, party officials made it clear that this was a categorical rejection of a coalition with Labour after the next election.
- To me, one of the fundamental flaws of the Christian approach is the categorical demonizing of lust.
- The answer is a categorical no, except in crofting areas, where a few crofters may be a little better off.
- Because if he's now making a categorical statement ruling this out, that would be a shift in his position.
- Both Ms. Rice and Mr. Gonzales gave the required categorical rejection of torture.
- My defense in this case will not be technical or legalistic: it will be categorical and absolute.
- So the Northern Territorians can take that as an absolute, categorical assurance.
- And as yet no categorical denial has been forthcoming from Montenegrin authorities.
- Swinney gave a categorical promise never to sanction any more nuclear power stations in Scotland - ever.
- He wrote to Mr Southcombe last month to ask for a categorical assurance that the youngsters would not suffer any long-term health effects.
- Here the select committee is categorical : the government has failed.
- If we don't get promoted to Division One, the year is a total, categorical failure.
- So his government was categorical in its rejection of early release.
- Dr Booth is categorical about how severe the problem of childhood obesity has become.
- Chisholm has now categorically declared that he will not simply rubber-stamp health boards' decisions.
- We're not going to massage things or spin things, we are going to be absolutely categoric about what we do, how much it would cost and where the finance will come from.
- However, the statement received from the doctors said categorically that they had no intention of moving.
- A woman in France had told Mr Michael Fish that a hurricane was coming, but he categorically denied that during his forecast.
- That was the question which seemed to linger despite Livingston's categoric assertion that David Hay's appointment as head coach, confirmed before the game, would not entail team selection duties.
- Can you give a categoric assurance to the House that pipelines carrying that level of untreated gas are safe?
- In a dark day for Labour campaign strategists, the one bright moment for No 10 was that Gordon Brown leapt to Mr Blair's defence and delivered a lucid and categoric defence of his old comrade.
- I can tell you quite categorically that the people I spoke to, both before and after, were delighted that you were on the panel.
- The comparative newness of the contaminated land regime and the complexity involved in the process means local authorities are not in a position to give a categoric view or opinion.
- It is foolish to categorically state that enlargement will destroy the EU.
Quotes of The Day
खुद वो बदलाव बनिए जो आप दुनिया में देखना चाहते हैं।
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
ਉਹ ਤਬਦੀਲੀ ਬਣੋ ਜੋ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਦੇਖਣਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ ਹੋ।
وہ تبدیلی بنیں جو آپ دنیا میں دیکھنا چاہتے ہیں۔
உலகில் நீங்கள் காண விரும்பும் மாற்றமாக இருங்கள்.
మీరు ప్రపంచంలో చూడాలనుకుంటున్న మార్పుగా ఉండండి.