आज का शब्द - Word of The Day
- जलपान गृह
- अल्पाहार गृह
- उपाहार गृह
- It is described as being a cafeteria and bistro serving simple food. ( यह एक कैफेटेरिया और साधारण भोजन परोसने वाले बिस्त्रो के रूप में वर्णित है। )
- They got all the food onto the trays and went out into the cafeteria to begin serving. ( उन्हें ट्रे पर सारा खाना मिल गया और कैफेटेरिया में बाहर जाकर सेवा करने लगे। )
- employers who offer cafeteria plans and other flexible programs ( नियोक्ता जो कैफेटेरिया योजना और अन्य लचीले कार्यक्रमों की पेशकश करते हैं )
- At that, she pulled out a can of root beer and one of the small cups of ice cream that the cafeteria served. ( उस समय, उन्होंने कैफ़ेटेरिया की सेवा की एक रूट बीयर और एक आइसक्रीम के छोटे कप में से एक को निकाला। )
- The situation has been exacerbated by the fact that the organizers have failed to provide any restaurants or cafeterias .
- Cafés and cafeterias serve open-faced sandwiches with cold meats, smoked fish, or cheese as well as simple but substantial meals of meat or fish and boiled potatoes.
- There were several cafeterias and restaurants inside, frequented by visitors and hurried workers alike.
- The filmmaker offers up protein and fibre for the mind with this meal, exploring the growing obesity crisis in America and exposing what many American school cafeterias are serving children for lunch.
- Every day, more than 27 million children line up in school cafeterias to be served lunch that might include cheeseburgers and fries, pizza sticks with marinara sauce, pigs in a blanket or perhaps triangle-shaped fish.
- And in any case, isn't it better in organisational terms to encourage them to congregate around the water cooler or in the restaurants or cafeterias which, one assumes, form part of this massively expensive complex?
- The Government has announced its intention to ban smoking in all factories, cafeterias , restaurants and pubs where food is served by next year.
- Decadent, adults-only desserts that warm over your soul provide an escape from hum-drum food found in university cafeterias and surrounding student-oriented restaurants.
- Several were sitting on stools and chairs around the several bars or near the cafeterias serving convenience food.
- Bill suggests checking with churches, school cafeterias or even restaurants for waste you can use in your compost pile.
- Federal law states that while irradiated meat must be labeled in grocery stores, it does not have to be labeled when served in school cafeterias , restaurants or hospitals.
- Workplace cafeterias and buffets still serve rudimentary midday meals for workers, but even these inexpensive meals are out of reach for many people.
- Since last November, the local government prohibited the production and sale of traditional plastic bags and containers, which are primarily used in restaurants and cafeterias .
- Their cafeterias serve burgers with barbecue sauce, peanut butter and jelly, even lobster - all imported, not least as a precaution against poisoning.
- Nevertheless, Food Services wants you to know that the food you are eating at on-campus restaurants and cafeterias is probably some of the safest food in the city.
- It would have applied to any food produced or sold in Oregon (but not to food sold in restaurants, cafeterias , or venues such as sporting events).
- She adds that the entire area of foodservice, including restaurants, hotels, cafeterias , and health care facilities, are now catching on to the aseptic phenomenon.
Quotes of The Day
खुद वो बदलाव बनिए जो आप दुनिया में देखना चाहते हैं।
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
ਉਹ ਤਬਦੀਲੀ ਬਣੋ ਜੋ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਦੇਖਣਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ ਹੋ।
وہ تبدیلی بنیں جو آپ دنیا میں دیکھنا چاہتے ہیں۔
உலகில் நீங்கள் காண விரும்பும் மாற்றமாக இருங்கள்.
మీరు ప్రపంచంలో చూడాలనుకుంటున్న మార్పుగా ఉండండి.