आज का शब्द - Word of The Day
- विनीत करनेवाला
- नीचा दिखलानेवाला
- नीचा दिखाने वाला
- He could only wait for the humiliating laughter to die away.
- It was a swift response to a disappointing, perhaps humiliating , day for the brothers.
- That first Chechen war ended in humiliating defeat for the Russian forces in 1996.
- The grocery shopping was the most humiliating part of the trip.
- He was trapped, there was no way the commitments could be reduced without humiliating admissions of defeat.
- Later she overheard her supervisor bragging about this humiliating order to others.
- Soon they were joined by many soldiers who judged the agreement humiliating .
- The Opium War, also called the Anglo-Chinese War, was the most humiliating defeat China ever suffered.
- Time for a huge pot of coffee, loads of toast; time for another humiliating picture from my radio days.
- All this is represented by his humiliating situation of wearing a dress.
Quotes of The Day
खुद वो बदलाव बनिए जो आप दुनिया में देखना चाहते हैं।
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
ਉਹ ਤਬਦੀਲੀ ਬਣੋ ਜੋ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਦੇਖਣਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ ਹੋ।
وہ تبدیلی بنیں جو آپ دنیا میں دیکھنا چاہتے ہیں۔
உலகில் நீங்கள் காண விரும்பும் மாற்றமாக இருங்கள்.
మీరు ప్రపంచంలో చూడాలనుకుంటున్న మార్పుగా ఉండండి.