आज का शब्द - Word of The Day
- Among the animals are the puma, manatee (sea cow), alligator and crocodile, but the number of these has been greatly diminished by hunting. ( जानवरों में प्यूमा, मानेटी (समुद्री गाय), मगरमच्छ और मगरमच्छ हैं, लेकिन शिकार से इनकी संख्या बहुत कम हो गई है। )
- The great crocodile of Queensland has been known to attain a length of 30 ft.; there is a smaller one about 6 ft. ( क्वींसलैंड के महान मगरमच्छ को 30 फीट की लंबाई प्राप्त करने के लिए जाना जाता है; लगभग 6 फीट छोटा है। )
- Readers of Dante know the idea that the dead have no shadows; this was no invention of the poet's but a piece of traditionary lore; at the present day among the Basutos it is held that a man walking by the brink of a river may lose his life if his shadow falls on the water, for a crocodile may seize it and draw him in; in Tasmania, North and South America and classical Europe is found the conception that the soul - o-tab., umbra - is somehow identical with the shadow of a man. ( दांते के पाठक इस विचार को जानते हैं कि मृतकों की कोई परछाई नहीं होती; यह कवि का आविष्कार नहीं था, बल्कि पारंपरिक विद्या का एक अंश था; वर्तमान समय में बसुतोस के बीच यह माना जाता है कि एक व्यक्ति नदी के किनारे पर चल रहा है, यदि उसकी छाया पानी पर पड़ती है, तो उसकी जान जा सकती है, क्योंकि एक मगरमच्छ उसे पकड़ सकता है और उसे खींच सकता है; तस्मानिया, उत्तर और दक्षिण अमेरिका और शास्त्रीय यूरोप में यह धारणा पाई जाती है कि आत्मा - ओ-टैब।, गर्भ - किसी भी तरह एक आदमी की छाया के समान है। )
- The Ombos in question is not the distant Ombos south of Edfu, where the crocodile was worshipped; Petrie has shown that opposite Coptos, only about 15 m. ( प्रश्न में ओम्बोस एडफू के दक्षिण में दूर ओम्बोस नहीं है, जहां मगरमच्छ की पूजा की जाती थी; पेट्री ने दिखाया है कि कॉप्टोस के विपरीत, केवल लगभग 15 मीटर। )
- The crocodile and cayman occur in the swampy littoral of the south.
- Auditory ment in the crocodile, and with the ", chain " of Chicken, X 6 processus folii of the mammalian diameters; lateral and basal malleus, it follows that the whole views.
- The crocodile is common in many of the rivers and estuaries of Siam, and there are many lizards.
- It seems then that the foolish fellow began to make love to my wife after the crocodile episode.
- I had had a little bit of a speculation, and there was a big diamond inside the crocodile skin.
- The silly crocodile quickly swam back to the rose apple tree.
- Rani unclipped her crocodile hair clip and shook her hair free.
- I lifted her eyes to see the crocodile tears falling from them.
- After all, they could not have a crocodile, a sea monster, or.
- Philip was such a roomy crocodile that this left considerable.
- So she asked the crocodile to invite the monkey to their house.
- His long toes, which looked as if they were covered with crocodile skin, clung to the bar.
- That crocodile came from up-country, and I suppose the diamond came from the same locality.
- When a baby crocodile hatches, it is just about three quarters of a foot (25-30 cms) in length.
- Not even the shriek of a nocturnal monkey or the splash of a fish pursued by a crocodile broke the stillness.
- We have already learned that the crocodile is held in great regard and in some sections there is evidence of its more or less sacred character.
- The command of the high road to the Mediterranean was secured by the possession of the Hittite town of Pethor at the junction of the Euphrates and Sajur, and at Arvad he received presents, including a crocodile, from the Egyptian king, and, embarking in a ship, killed a dolphin in the sea.
- A crocodile would be a terrible insect; I should have no difficulty, however, in giving it that name.
- The area in Florida is too small for characteristic tropical mammals, but it has the true crocodile (Crocodilus americanus) and is the home of a few tropical birds.
- It differs from the true crocodile principally in having the head broader and shorter, and the snout more obtuse; in having the fourth, enlarged tooth of the under jaw received, not into an external notch, but into a pit formed for it within the upper one; in wanting a jagged fringe which appears on the hind legs and feet of the crocodile; and in having the toes of the hind feet webbed not more than half way to the tips.
- The other reptiles include two species of crocodile (C. porosus and C. palustris) and the ghariyal (Gavialis gangeticus).
- TpoxiXos), the small bird that according to Herodotus waits or attends on the crocodile and picks insects out of his teeth.
- ALLIGATOR (Spanish el lagarto, " the lizard"), an animal so closely allied to the crocodile that some naturalists have classed them together as forming one genus.
Quotes of The Day
खुद वो बदलाव बनिए जो आप दुनिया में देखना चाहते हैं।
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
ਉਹ ਤਬਦੀਲੀ ਬਣੋ ਜੋ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਦੇਖਣਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ ਹੋ।
وہ تبدیلی بنیں جو آپ دنیا میں دیکھنا چاہتے ہیں۔
உலகில் நீங்கள் காண விரும்பும் மாற்றமாக இருங்கள்.
మీరు ప్రపంచంలో చూడాలనుకుంటున్న మార్పుగా ఉండండి.