आज का शब्द - Word of The Day
- he revealed that there was a tendency in the party that does not support this treaty ( उन्होंने खुलासा किया कि पार्टी में एक प्रवृत्ति थी जो इस संधि का समर्थन नहीं करती थी )
- I didn't particularly want to but I've always had a tendency to please. ( उन्होंने खुलासा किया कि पार्टी में एक प्रवृत्ति थी जो इस संधि का समर्थन नहीं करती थी )
- I can't picture him fighting or picking on anyone, but if I closely consider the signs, I can see his tendency to take advantage of others, if only in a self-serving way. ( मैं उसे किसी से लड़ते या उठाते हुए नहीं देख सकता, लेकिन अगर मैं संकेतों पर बारीकी से विचार करता हूं, तो मैं दूसरों का फायदा उठाने की उनकी प्रवृत्ति को देख सकता हूं, अगर केवल स्वयंसेवा के तरीके से। )
- Bordeaux was a persuasive man with a tendency to move fast - apparently not only with women. ( बोर्डो तेजी से आगे बढ़ने की प्रवृत्ति वाला एक प्रेरक व्यक्ति था - जाहिरा तौर पर केवल महिलाओं के साथ ही नहीं। )
- One of Helen's old habits, that is strongest and hardest to correct, is a tendency to break things.
- In the skeleton the second and third toes are distinctly more slender than the fourth, showing a tendency towards the character so marked in the following families.
- Soon, Fido's tendency to beg will be extinguished.
- It's my self-defeating tendency not to exaggerate.
- Brokaw blamed simple competition for the tendency toward exploiting the racy.
- Our tendency is to be very literal and to use jargon.
- But the stock market has a tendency to punish them all.
- They have a tendency to frustrate teams that want to score.
- There was this tendency to make him more of a cipher.
- It's difficult to see tendency in a sentence .
- The great majority of hitters have a tendency to step out.
- I think most male-dominated agencies harbor latent sexist tendencies,
- There's a tendency to fall into a cactus rut.
- All of them have developed a lamentable tendency to tout stocks.
- These fish have a tendency to come straight up, though.
- Namely, the tendency to occasionally use the dreaded baseball platitude.
- Friends tried to discourage this tendency, fearing lest it would lead to disappointment.
- The last thing Denton needed was a fiery redhead with a tendency to speak her mind.
- The theory of value-judgments is part too of his ultra-practical tendency: both "metaphysic" and "mysticism" are ruthlessly condemned.
- It seems impossible to deny that the tendency of his principles and his arguments is mainly in the line of a metaphysical absolute, as the necessary completion and foundation of all being and knowledge.
- Naturally, there was at first a strong tendency on her part to use only the important words in a sentence.
- for students, there is a tendency to socialize in the evenings
Quotes of The Day
Dr. B R Ambedkar
मन का संवर्धन मानव अस्तित्व का अंतिम उद्देश्य होना चाहिए।
Cultivation of mind should be the ultimate aim of human existence.
ਮਨ ਦੀ ਖੁਸ਼ਹਾਲੀ ਮਨੁੱਖੀ ਹੋਂਦ ਦਾ ਅੰਤਮ ਉਦੇਸ਼ ਹੋਣਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਹੈ.
ذہن کی افزائش انسان کے وجود کا آخری مقصد ہونا چاہئے۔
மனதை செறிவூட்டுவது மனித இருப்புக்கான இறுதி நோக்கமாக இருக்க வேண்டும்.
మనస్సు యొక్క సుసంపన్నం మానవ ఉనికి యొక్క అంతిమ లక్ష్యం.