आज का शब्द - Word of The Day
- अस्वीकार करना
- इनकार करना
- छोड़ देना
- तर्क करना
- निषेध करना
- त्याग करना
- झूठा कहना
- खंडन करना
- अपने को वंचित करना
- ग़लत ठहराना
- वंचित करना
- प्रत्याख्यान करना
- अस्वीकृत करना
- Rumours that he had been suspended swept across the centre two weeks ago, but the shopping centre's management company refused to admit or deny the claims.
- Only four years ago it was considered completely mainstream, centrist thinking to oppose stem cell research, reject nuclear proliferation schemes, and deny global warming.
- they deny any responsibility for the tragedy
- ‘It hurts me to deny people access to their home,’ he said.
- to deny yourself sth
- Mr Riordan has claimed these orders effectively deny him access to the courts.
- This product warns you about tracking software and lets you grant or deny permission to those programs.
- I went to the movie with pure enjoyment as my goal, but I couldn't deny a desire to see if a theme from the first two movies would carry through to the third.
- both firms deny any responsibility for the tragedy
- Some people deny the holocaust, others assert it happened as a matter of undeniable fact.
- It is absurd to deny people access to their own money which has been compulsorily channelled into some poorly managed scheme, when they could be progressing towards home ownership.
- In summary, specialty toy stores cannot compete on prices, so they will agree to deny the product to their discount rivals.
- It is one thing to acknowledge that the human mind can glimpse truth only as through a glass darkly; and quite another to deny the existence of truth altogether.
- the servants are ordered to deny him
- As you might imagine, they've shown remarkable restraint in that regard, refusing to deny themselves a raise for five straight years.
- Why are you even bothering when, after months of denying yourself food, you still look the same?
- ‘There are genuine refugees who want to work but are being denied that,’ he said.
- He denied that heavy special-purpose vehicles had entered the suburbs and urged the protesters to behave reasonably.
- Although he denied a desire ‘for any larger command,’ there was no doubt that he had himself in mind for overall command.
- Individuals are trying, by denying themselves the luxury of forgetting about their acts, to spare other the agony of having to commit them at some time in the future.
- In other words, it was browbeaten and the institute was denied what was agreed under that deed of settlement.
- If anybody still denies global warming let them come and stew in the steam bath that is London this week.
- They should not be denied that opportunity, plus a chance to find a better life while rebuilding their region.
- A federal prosecutor has denied that contention.
- Today people who could have been attracted to a professional or working environment not dedicated to profit are denied that option.
- His mother said he blew up because he's been in solitary confinement and has been repeatedly denied bail - and the stress is getting to him.
- When he was confronted, he denied that smoking had taken place.
- She denied that groupism prevailed in the state unit of the party, adding that a difference of opinion of intra-party issue was bound to happen in a national party.
- Ethiopia faces devastating famine, millions in other parts of the world have no drinking water and global warming is forgotten or denied .
- Sending people to casualty and denying people access to shelters was and is and will always be the domain of the political directorate.
Quotes of The Day
Dr. B R Ambedkar
मन का संवर्धन मानव अस्तित्व का अंतिम उद्देश्य होना चाहिए।
Cultivation of mind should be the ultimate aim of human existence.
ਮਨ ਦੀ ਖੁਸ਼ਹਾਲੀ ਮਨੁੱਖੀ ਹੋਂਦ ਦਾ ਅੰਤਮ ਉਦੇਸ਼ ਹੋਣਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਹੈ.
ذہن کی افزائش انسان کے وجود کا آخری مقصد ہونا چاہئے۔
மனதை செறிவூட்டுவது மனித இருப்புக்கான இறுதி நோக்கமாக இருக்க வேண்டும்.
మనస్సు యొక్క సుసంపన్నం మానవ ఉనికి యొక్క అంతిమ లక్ష్యం.