the cosmos - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of the cosmos in Hindi
the cosmos Definition
- the universe seen as a well-ordered whole.
- a system of thought.
the cosmos Example
- The Cosmos ` must be conceived as a single whole, its variety being referred to varying stages of condensation in Pneuma. ( ब्रह्मांड ` को एक पूरे के रूप में माना जाना चाहिए, इसकी विविधता को न्यूमा में संक्षेपण के विभिन्न चरणों के लिए संदर्भित किया जा रहा है। )
- Thus we see the flower playing a wonderfully important part in the cosmos around us. ( इस प्रकार हम देखते हैं कि फूल हमारे चारों ओर ब्रह्मांड में एक अद्भुत महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाता है। )
- Man in Greece stands in the centre of a beautiful cosmos which is not alien to his spirit. ( ग्रीस में मनुष्य एक सुंदर ब्रह्मांड के केंद्र में खड़ा है जो उसकी आत्मा से अलग नहीं है। )
- In observance of the cosmos of life, everything that is born must also die. ( जीवन के ब्रह्मांड के पालन में, जो कुछ भी पैदा होता है वह भी मरना चाहिए। )
- The sun and the moon share the sky in order to keep the cosmos in balance.
- During my hour of meditation, I often ponder my place in the cosmos.
- For four years, Cosmos games were the place to be,
- Cosmos shares were unchanged at 3.40 in trading today.
- The sign that this catastrophe wouldn't befall the cosmos?
- I choose to wait until the perfect time in the cosmos.
- The Earth may be the most beautiful planet in the cosmos,
- It might also reveal clues about the origin of the cosmos.
- Or do concepts of morality even apply in the greater cosmos?
- People have always tried to express their place in the cosmos,
- Life after resurrection was one of the key aspects of the ancient Egyptian cosmos.
- According to the cosmos, every living creature plays a role in the circle of life.
- This bewildering conception of the cosmos did not trouble the minds of pre-Copernican thinkers.
- I assure you I regard Robbins as an interferer with the cosmos and fair order of things.
- The stars went out and the universe reeled and the Med Ship became a sort of cosmos all its own.
- In this manner the child, the "new life," was introduced to the Cosmos of which it was now a part.
- As every season seems best to us in its turn, so the coming in of spring is like the creation of Cosmos out of Chaos and the realization of the Golden Age.
- A metaphysical cloud pusher as well as the physical cosmos are fundamentally concepts of the most perfect being.
- The assimilation of the field of biology and physiology to the mechanical cosmos had made little real progress prior to the nineteenth century.
- They sought to be everything, to have the whole force of the cosmos behind them, to have an energy that would drive the stars.
- We think the question is not whether the theory of the cosmos affects matters, but whether in the long run, anything else affects them.
- When once a god is admitted, even a false god, the Cosmos begins to know its place: which is the second place.
- The house was a bower of rich, deep red and brown foliage, and the "bridey" touch came in with the pale pink garden cosmos that was used.
- The conception of the world and of human life as controlled by natural law, a naturalistic cosmos, is alien not only to the prophetic and liturgical Hebrew literature but also to Hebrew thought in general.
- In the created world (cosmos, order of the universe) the word has various meanings: - the universe; the space between heaven and earth; the under-world and its ruler.
- Their fundamental conception is that of Democritus; they seek to account for the formation of the cosmos, with its order and regularity, by setting out with the idea of an original (vertical) motion of the atoms, which somehow or other results in movements towards and from one another.