scraping - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of scraping in Hindi
- the action or sound of something scraping or being scraped. ( किसी चीज के खिसकने या होने की क्रिया या आवाज़। )
- the scraping of the spoon in the bowl ( कटोरे में चम्मच के स्क्रैपिंग )
- Heavy double doors closed with amplified loud scraping before a final crash as they came together and locked. ( भारी डबल दरवाजे एक अंतिम दुर्घटना से पहले बढ़े हुए स्क्रैप के साथ बंद हो गए क्योंकि वे एक साथ आए और लॉक हो गए। )
- there was a loud scraping of chairs ( वहाँ कुर्सियों की एक जोरदार खुरचनी हुई )
- There was much scraping of chairs and muted discussions as the teachers huddled together in four groups and participated actively in brainstorming sessions. ( चेयरर्स और म्यूट चर्चाओं का बहुत परिमार्जन हुआ क्योंकि शिक्षकों ने चार समूहों में एक साथ बैठक की और मंथन सत्र में सक्रिय रूप से भाग लिया। )
- Brittney and I woke up to the sound of scraping and movement against the house.
- There's still the bathroom to go - which requires some serious scraping to get rid of old peeling paint.
- There was a loud scraping as chairs were pushed back from the table.
- He could hear the sound of scraping and clanking metal.
- It also signifies the start of summer and with it thousands of grill masters begin their annual ritual of scraping and cleaning the backyard barbeque.
- A sound emanated from the stream, the rough, dry scraping of scales over rock.
- Everything was eerily quiet, the sound of cutlery clattering against a plate and the scraping of chairs abnormally loud in the silence.
- The music has an industrial edge, a cranking ratcheting energy that sounds like raw sparks being generated, or the bare scraping of metal on metal.
- There was a quick shuffle of feet and scraping of the wooden desks and chairs against the linoleum floor as everyone immediately situated themselves in their seats.
- This was followed by the usual scraping of chairs as everyone took their seats again.
- The only sounds filling the room was the soft scraping of his knife and fork across his serving dish and the tick of a mahogany clock atop a mantel.
- This time it was a loud thudding and scraping , as though furniture was being moved around and, all the while, there was a persistent chattering.
- Over the sizzling and scraping of cutlery on the pan, there is a note of concentration in his voice.
- Silently, she waited until she heard her cue: the soft scraping of the window and the soft air pop sound of the gun firing.
- The squeak of my match sounded as loud as the scraping of a brake, and I almost fancied I heard it fall when I tossed it onto the grass.
- there was a scraping of chairs
- Jaime jumped when a sharp scraping sounded behind her.
- Her ears twisted round to the sound of scraping at the door, her eyes now fully awake narrowed as she remembered the dumbness of dogs.
- The three-minute whistle and subsequent mad scraping of chairs made me think more of PE than physical intimacy.
- In 1683, Leeuwenhoek presented another famous communication on bacteria found in saliva and tooth scrapings from his mouth.
- Given the exorbitant cost of authentic civet scrapings nowadays, Civet absolute is often formulated from civetone, a synthetic alternative.
- A specimen obtained from scrapings of the woman's hand was prepared and examined with the use of a scanning electron microscope.
- Notice the cheese scrapings on top of the bread.
- Skin scrapings obtained from the leading edge of the burrow and under the fingernails are most likely to produce a mite.
- The next day they had to return for skin scrapings and blood tests, which he later discovered were to measure the amount of enzymes left in his body.
- For this case, some 93 exhibits were collected, including clothes, fingernail clippings and scrapings and hair.