reservoir - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of reservoir in Hindi
- a large natural or artificial lake used as a source of water supply.
- tapping into a universal reservoir of information ( सूचना के सार्वभौमिक भंडार में दोहन )
- Due to the drought, the reservoir was almost bone dry. ( सूखे के कारण जलाशय लगभग सूख चुका था। )
- Because we wanted a waterfront view, our house backs up to a reservoir. ( क्योंकि हम एक वाटरफ़्रंट दृश्य चाहते थे, हमारा घर एक जलाशय तक वापस आ गया। )
- But what will people actually call the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis reservoir? ( लेकिन लोग वास्तव में जैकलीन केनेडी ओनासिस जलाशय को क्या कहेंगे? )
- But he retains a reservoir of support, particularly among blacks. ( लेकिन उनके पास समर्थन का भंडार है, खासकर अश्वेतों के बीच। )
- Nevertheless, the AKC book is a reservoir of common sense.
- That reservoir of goodwill took more than 30 years to build.
- The crown jewel is, of course, the Quabbin Reservoir.
- This may have been an outlet by which the water was discharged when the reservoir was cleaned out.
- In the centre of the floor is a hole connected with a reservoir of water below.
- In large measure they form the reservoir from which the predatory classes are recruited.
- A population of independent yeomen is the best reservoir of the manhood of any country.
- This was collected in the reservoir provided with a rubber tube having a nozzle at the end.
- The cavern was oval in shape, and had probably once been an underground reservoir for water.
- The shallow, brimming reservoir of his nature was of the kind that spills over at a splash.
- They cut the reservoir that supplied the city with fresh water, the great lake being salt.
- For a large main, it may be a brick reservoir with a capacity of 2 or 3 cubic feet.
- The park was called Reservoir Square until 1884, when the name was changed to Bryant Park.
- Within an hour the reservoir was again in position, and there was no delay in again mounting into the air.
- This reservoir serves the purpose of retaining the moisture with which the air from the mouth is charged.
- Howling gales that blew his boat off the Fort Peck Reservoir.
- The Hudson River and the region's reservoirs need rain.
- The Great Lakes, meanwhile, still harbor reservoirs of warmth.
- Hopefully, the documentarians'reservoir of energy is not exhausted.
- Squaw Creek Reservoir might win a warm place in your heart.
- It's difficult to see reservoir in a sentence .
- With his reservoir of goodwill, he just might do it.
- The fire department was rehearsing a water rescue drill at the reservoir.
- Our community reservoir allows catch and release fishing.
- We took our paddleboat out on the reservoir.