legendary - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of legendary in Hindi
- of, described in, or based on legends. ( में वर्णित है, या किंवदंतियों पर आधारित है। )
- remarkable enough to be famous; very well known. ( उल्लेखनीय प्रसिद्ध होने के लिए पर्याप्त; बहुत अच्छे से ज्ञात। )
- No name is more legendary , when it comes to modern furniture, than Eames. ( नाम की तुलना में कोई भी नाम अधिक प्रसिद्ध नहीं है, जब आधुनिक फर्नीचर की बात आती है। )
- One of the earliest known portraits of the legendary freedom fighter William Wallace is to go on sale. ( महान स्वतंत्रता सेनानी विलियम वालेस के शुरुआती ज्ञात चित्रों में से एक बिक्री पर जाना है। )
- His work has led to him appearing with legendary comic talents ranging from Norman Wisdom to Bruce Forsyth. ( उनके काम ने उन्हें नॉर्मन विजडम से लेकर ब्रूस फोर्सिथ तक की प्रसिद्ध कॉमिक प्रतिभाओं के साथ प्रदर्शित किया। )
- I play lead guitar for legendary heavy metal German rockers The Scorpions.
- A play celebrating the rise and fall of the legendary Wigan Casino is coming to Lowton.
- It ends with the legendary King Arthur, a Celtic hero adopted by the Anglo-Normans.
- The statue was commissioned by Goodwood estate owner Lord March to honour the legendary fighter pilot.
- They will do very well if they emulate the success of their legendary father.
- Now a New Zealander has brought to light more revelations about the legendary love story.
- He was a legendary record plugger in the U.K. who worked with us from the beginning of our career.
- Philip L.Carret was a legendary investor and the founder of one of the first mutual funds.
- One of the most popular themes is Manas, the legendary father and hero of the Kyrgyz people.
- In the end, it hardly matched the legendary success of its earlier incarnations.
- The guitarist he has the greatest admiration for is the legendary and late Frank Zappa.
- He was a friend of the legendary photographers Henri Cartier-Bresson and Don McCullin.
- Yet Streep matches her legendary leading men in her ability to immerse herself in a role and dedicate herself to her work.
- Bhagiratha is the legendary king whose devotion made the Ganges consent to come down to the Earth.
- The legendary folk singer Woody Guthrie was one of his first influences.
- The Hollywood heavyweight is set to present a documentary about legendary film star James Dean..
- These were the only honours bestowed on this legendary maestro during his lifetime.
- The club's legendary leader, Jock Stein, had won only one Scottish Cup when he took the Celtic job.
- Motorcycle great Barry Sheene will lead a parade of legendary riders in North Yorkshire this weekend.
- Most people, it should be said, like to name their pets after mythological and legendary figures.
- Her beauty and kindness were legendary in our small department and I adored her.
- It's all a part of the legendary good time that the Edmonton festival is so well known for.
- Crowds flock from far and wide to sample the club's legendary recitals.
- For all his kindness, Ben was also legendarily a tough guy, and only a tough guy could have made his choices.
- In a legendarily violent town of 3000 people, you quickly understand the rules of retribution and revenge.
- Arden was the daughter of a legendarily hard-nosed music promoter, Don Arden, and she inherited more than a little of her father's business acumen for which she was given little credit.
- Theresa Gattung legendarily insisted on wearing hers to university.