euphemistically - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of euphemistically in Hindi
- शिष्ट भाषा में
- शिष्टोक्ति से
- हल्के शब्द-प्रयोग के साथ
- by means of a mild or indirect word or expression instead of one considered too harsh or blunt.
- punitive legislation euphemistically called “welfare reform” ( दंडात्मक कानून को व्यंजनात्मक रूप से "कल्याण सुधार" कहा जाता है )
- President Buchanan soon afterward made him secretary of state, and in this position he at last had the satisfaction of obtaining from the British government an acknowledgment of the correctness of the American attitude with regard to the right of search (or " visitation," as Great Britain euphemistically termed it). ( इसके तुरंत बाद राष्ट्रपति बुकानन ने उन्हें राज्य का सचिव बना दिया, और इस स्थिति में उन्हें अंततः ब्रिटिश सरकार से खोज के अधिकार (या "मुलाकात," महान के रूप में अमेरिकी रवैये की शुद्धता की स्वीकृति प्राप्त करने की संतुष्टि मिली। ब्रिटेन ने व्यंजनापूर्वक इसे करार दिया)। )
- The prison is euphemistically called a "rehabilitation centre". ( जेल को व्यंजनात्मक रूप से "पुनर्वास केंद्र" कहा जाता है। )
- The prison camps were euphemistically called 'retraining centres'.
- The greying of the City, you could euphemistically call it.
- Euphemistically known as " legacy codes, " they were in fact far older . Mir.
- Its people have long talked euphemistically of "resolving" their needs by finding unofficial ways round shortages and rules.
- As Jobs euphemistically said yesterday,(sentencedict.com) "iTunes is leading the way."
- His violent death was euphemistically referred to as a passing away.
- Euphemistically they are addressed as mubarakin, " blessed ones," as we say "the good folk" or "the people of peace."
- The Fijian's chief table luxury was human flesh, euphemistically called by him "long pig," and to satisfy his appetite he would sacrifice even friends and relatives.