dowse - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of dowse in Hindi
- practice dowsing.
- variant spelling of douse.
- The technique is the same: move a pointer over the map with one hand and dowse with the other. ( तकनीक समान है: एक हाथ से एक पॉइंटर को मानचित्र पर ले जाएं और दूसरे के साथ डोज़ करें। )
- Water your potted mums from below the flowers and foliage rather than dowsing the whole thing with a blasting overhead shower. ( एक ब्लास्टिंग ओवरहेड शॉवर के साथ पूरी चीज को डुबोने के बजाय अपने पॉटेड मम्स को फूलों और पत्ते के नीचे से पानी दें। )
- The dowsing response can tell as much about the dowser as about the site under investigation. ( डाउज़िंग प्रतिक्रिया डाउसर के बारे में उतना ही बता सकती है जितना कि जांच के तहत साइट के बारे में। )
- The only wizarding hospital we know of, St. Mungo's is located behind the facade of Purge and Dowse, Ltd. ( एकमात्र विजार्डिंग अस्पताल, जिसके बारे में हम जानते हैं, सेंट मुंगो, पर्ज एंड डोवसे, लिमिटेड के सामने स्थित है। )
- Try dowsing without rods: it's much less cumbersome.
- We suggest that you carry at least tworowels one to dry the sweat off and the other to dowse with the ice water to cool down your head and neck.
- He relied on dowsing, a technique thoroughly discredited by science.
- Weeks married the former Beatrice Dowse on December 4, 1915.
- Dowsing depends on the interaction between the person and the site at a particular time.
- Try dowsing without rods: it’s much less cumbersome.
- William Dowse lived in the house until his death in 1951.
- According to, the staff of Moses was a dowsing rod.
- A lot of people think dowsing is kind of kooky,
- The act of dowsing is as simple as the results are mysterious.
- It's difficult to see dowse in a sentence .
- Firefighters will often dowse a burning structure with water to put the fire out.