dinghy - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of dinghy in Hindi
- छोटी नाव
- जहाज़ की छोटी नाव
- आमोद-प्रमोद के लिए छोटी नौका
- वाययुयान की फुलाने योग्य रबड़ की छोटी नाव
- a small boat for recreation or racing, especially an open boat with a mast and sails.
- Once when they tried to frighten it off, it seized the drogue rope and gave the dinghy a spin. ( एक बार जब उन्होंने उसे डराने की कोशिश की, तो उसने ड्रग की रस्सी को पकड़ लिया और डोंगी को घुमा दिया। )
- A sailor was left fuming after thieves stole the inflatable dinghy he had used to get from his boat to shore. ( चोरों द्वारा नाव से किनारे तक लाने के लिए इस्तेमाल की जाने वाली inflatable डिंगी को चुरा लेने के बाद एक नाविक को गुस्सा आ गया था। )
- Meanwhile, two young boys, aged 8 and 13, had a lucky escape yesterday afternoon when they were carried out to sea on an inflatable dinghy. ( इस बीच, 8 और 13 वर्ष की आयु के दो युवा लड़के कल दोपहर भाग निकले, जब उन्हें एक inflatable डिंगी पर समुद्र में ले जाया गया। )
- Let’s stay close together, and head straight to the dinghy. ( चलो एक साथ पास रहें, और सीधे डोंगी की ओर चलें। )
- I saw the bottom of his dinghy, moored a few feet above his head.
- Sterling pulled on the line, tugging the dinghy back to the barge.
- The Celestia’s Prize had two air boats and one six foot dinghy.
- The senior guys floated in the sea in an inflatable rubber dinghy.
- The dinghy was only a few metres away, still beneath the metal canopy.
- Soldiers helped scores of people to safer areas in rubber dinghies.
- Dart catamarans are high-performance sailing dinghies with twin hulls.
- He is a former world champion in E-class dinghies.
- All four were aboard the dinghy when the speedboat hit it.
- A sport unique to Bermuda is racing the Bermuda Fitted Dinghy.
- Not all hulls are decked ( for instance a dinghy ).
- It's difficult to see dinghy in a sentence .
- Raising the dinghy centreboard can reduce heeling by allowing more leeway.
- Conventionally, a dinghy will have an oar on each side.
- Bolton SC provides extensive racing across a range of dinghy classes.
- Several other racing dinghy classes have adopted a similar equalisation systems.
- The club also hosts countless dinghy and keelboat regattas each season.
- Righting a turtled dinghy is one of the most difficult maneuvers.
- Somehow she had tugged all of us out of the dinghy and onto her craft.
- Deal with them with conical plugs that you will find in the dinghy kit.
- In his haste of the preceding day, he had neglected to moor the dinghy.
- We anchor alone in the lee of the cay, pile into the inflatable dinghy, don our masks and fins, and spend the next hour swimming with dolphins.
- The La Malouine was nearest and proceeded to attempt to pick up the crew that by this time were in their rubber dinghy.
- The access dinghy he uses to sail is controlled by a hand operated joystick, allowing him a freedom of movement he lacks on land.
- So why would any person in their right mind nail their colours to the mast of a leaky dinghy rather than a majestic tall ship?
- Some other members were on hand to demonstrate how to rig the sails on a sailing dinghy and show the layout of a boat to the trainees.
- Fitz smiled at this, remembering his own boyhood dreams as he'd sailed a small dinghy and thought of bigger boats.
- We haul our camera and camping gear, all 600 pounds of it, onto a tiny rubber dinghy and putter out to his boat.
- One of the airmen landed in the river still in his ejector seat but was able to deploy his dinghy, while the other drifted off downriver.