die off - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of die off in Hindi
- चुप हो जाओ
- शांत होना
- शांत हो जाना
- चुप हो जाना
- मौन हो जाना
- सन्नाटे में आ जाना
die off Definition
- If a group of plants, animals, or people dies off, all of that group dies over a period of time
die off Example
- The leaves die off as the mildew spreads. ( फफूंदी फैलते ही पत्तियाँ मर जाती हैं। )
- lawn feed or lawn weedkiller too generously applied or applied without care can cause areas to die off. ( लॉन फीड या लॉन वीडकिलर बहुत उदारता से लागू या देखभाल के बिना लागू होने से क्षेत्र मर सकते हैं। )
- The adult fleas may take 30 to 60 days before they die off the cat. ( वयस्क पिस्सू बिल्ली से मरने से 30 से 60 दिन पहले ले सकते हैं। )
- Do whole generations have to die off in order to get change? ( क्या बदलाव लाने के लिए पूरी पीढ़ियों को मरना होगा? )
- By midday the attack had died off and General Pennella postponed it.
- Cells not connected into circuits through these growing fibers would die off.
- Scattered populations do not last long and either increase or die off.
- The fighting broke out in late afternoon and died off at nightfall.
- The hornets will die off in the winter because they don't hibernate.
- Farmers with cattle are watching their animals die off from the drought.
- When the odcyte is full grown, the residual odgonia die off and disintegrate.
- As the ocean warms and becomes more acid, the reefs die off.
- The coenosteum increases in size by new growth at the surface; and in the deeper, older portions of massive forms the tissues die off after a certain time, only the superficial region retaining its vitality down to a certain depth.
- In the acute form the larger portion of the flock may die off within a week.
- In the subacute and chronic forms, the birds become greatly emaciated, and a few die off weekly through a period of a month or longer.
- The Cape Jasmine (Gardenia radicans) is a well-known greenhouse plant, remarkable for the heavy fragrance of its large white flowers, which die off a pale yellow, or buff.
- 'There are fourteen water-mills, six steam-engines, and a galvanic battery, always a-working upon it, and they can't make it fast enough, though the men work so hard that they die off, and the widows is pensioned directly, with twenty pound a-year for each of the children, and a premium of fifty for twins.
- It may cause other parties interested to become lax about their interests; and people may die off, and points may drag themselves out of memory, and many things may smoothly happen that are convenient enough.
- The last intellectuals die off, and Jack heads directly for the gutter.
- The male forms, which are very small and the homologues of the microgametes developed in the blood, appear to die off soon.
- weedkiller too generously applied or applied without care can cause areas to die off.
- when the upper parts of a tree die off owing to destruction of the roots, or to the ringing of the stem lower down, and consequent interference with the transpiration current.
- The spinal neurons that regulate skeletal muscles in the cat's upper body and legs die off and cause muscular atrophy.