destitution - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of destitution in Hindi
- poverty so extreme that one lacks the means to provide for oneself.
- The family faced eviction and destitution ( परिवार को बेदखली और विनाश का सामना करना पड़ा )
- Despite this destitution, the soldiers and officers went on living just as usual. ( इस बदहाली के बावजूद सैनिक और अधिकारी हमेशा की तरह जीवन-यापन करते रहे। )
- Despite a huge emigration of Jews from Russia, the congestion within the pale is the cause of terrible destitution and misery. ( रूस से यहूदियों के एक बड़े प्रवास के बावजूद, पीले रंग के भीतर भीड़ भयानक विनाश और दुख का कारण है। )
- It has bred destitution, hunger and desperation among the living. ( इसने जीविकोपार्जन में अभाव, भूख और हताशा को जन्म दिया है। )
- After all, Dublin had saved him from destitution and despair.
- She had a superficial awareness of the reality of destitution beforehand.
- It is inhumane to subject someone to that sort of destitution.
- Her home was looted and the family were left in destitution.
- Through his decadent lifestyle he almost brought the monastery to destitution.
- Facing destitution, Trollope needed to act and act quickly.
- The seeds of terror are sown by destitution, hopelessness and anger.
- Han Xin lived a childhood in destitution as his father died early.
- He was imposed upon by speculators in whom he placed confidence, and was reduced to destitution by the failure of a scheme in which they engaged him.
- The buoyancy of the 1920s had faded into the destitution of the 1930s.
- The committee found severe destitution among the laboring classes.
- Facing destitution, the family moved temporarily to a boarding house in Vienna.
- This had led to problems with destitution and homelessness.
- Crops were destroyed and livestock killed, causing famine and destitution for survivors.
- Believing implicitly in the rumours of a descent on Boulogne and of risings in France which also reached him, and knowing the destitution he had left behind him in his movement to Ulm, when he heard of the westward march of French columns from the Lech he told his army, apparently in all good faith, that the French were in full march for their own coun try.
- On the 20th extreme destitution obliged the British to fall back on Badajoz.