crisis - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of crisis in Hindi
- a time of intense difficulty, trouble, or danger. ( तीव्र कठिनाई, परेशानी या खतरे का समय। )
- The derivatives market doubled in size in the four years after the crisis that exposed its dangers. ( संकट के चार साल बाद डेरिवेटिव बाजार आकार में दोगुना हो गया जिसने इसके खतरों को उजागर किया। )
- the country faces an energy crisis ( देश एक ऊर्जा संकट का सामना कर रहा है )
- the monarchy was in crisis ( राजतंत्र संकट में था )
- we've reached crisis point ( हम संकट के बिंदु पर पहुंच गए हैं )
- By 1595, a crisis point had been reached and the so-called Nine Years War was under way. ( 1595 तक, एक संकट बिंदु तक पहुंच गया था और तथाकथित नौ साल का युद्ध चल रहा था। )
- he's having a mid-life crisis ( वह एक मध्य जीवन संकट है )
- The economic crisis and poor law enforcement are the two main obstacles in his path.
- she's having a crisis of faith
- The breach in the Left already opened up by the war in Kosovo reached a crisis .
- They concluded that China wouldn't take advantage of the global crisis situation.
- You might be able to treat your pain crisis at home with medicines that you take by mouth.
- They are alone, or only with other children, on most of the occasions when a crisis occurs.
- This is on top of an economic crisis that cut the value of the lira in half against the dollar.
- The decision expresses differences and conflicts that have reached a crisis point.
- I also have a good job and salary, which is enough to feed an entire family during the economic crisis .
- All of a sudden, Australia are being forced to face up to a crisis situation.
- a crisis of semiliteracy among high school graduates
- the fever reached its crisis
- the current economic crisis
- Generally the more extreme the economic crisis , the larger the war tends to be.
- The truth is that it was Byrom who rescued the ticketing process from a crisis situation.
- This never rose sufficiently to do more than postpone a new phase of intense economic crisis .
- The polarization crisis is more intense within countries and cities than between them.
- The lack of parking policy for residents, workers and visitors is now reaching crisis point.
- No one had the nous or the nerve to shout up earlier, before crisis point was reached.
- a family in crisis
- the situation has reached crisis point
- And if he goes on long enough there is bound to be an economic crisis which will undermine the Chancellor.
- The new way of doing things has roots not in politics but in the economic crisis itself.
- Windass was close to joining the League Two club at the time when City's situation had reached crisis point.