compulsive - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of compulsive in Hindi
- resulting from or relating to an irresistible urge, especially one that is against one's conscious wishes.
- irresistibly interesting or exciting; compelling.
- a compulsive liar ( एक अनिवार्य झूठे )
- BED patients are also more likely to have a comorbid (co-existing) diagnosis of impulsive behaviors such as compulsive buying, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), panic disorder, or personality disorders. ( बीईडी रोगियों में आवेगी व्यवहारों जैसे कि बाध्यकारी खरीद, पोस्ट-ट्रॉमैटिक स्ट्रेस डिसऑर्डर (PTSD), पैनिक डिसऑर्डर या व्यक्तित्व विकारों के कॉमरेडिड (सह-मौजूदा) निदान की अधिक संभावना है। )
- Thao had been a compulsive plotter, while An, the consummate journalist, had seemed so detached. ( थायो एक अनिवार्य कथानक था, जबकि, घाघ पत्रकार, ए, इतना अलग लग रहा था। )
- She could try to forget him; she could attempt an exorcism by her particular witchcraft of compulsive denigration. ( वह उसे भुलाने की कोशिश कर सकती थी; वह अपने विशिष्ट जादू टोना के विशेष जादू टोना द्वारा भूत भगाने का प्रयास कर सकती थी। )
- Presently the man-apes began to move forward, like sleepwalkers, toward the source of that compulsive sound.
- He gave the boy a compulsive push.
- He was also a compulsive reviser.
- He's a compulsive liar , ie He lies repeatedly.
- His compulsive organization was not an endearing quality.
- These chilling heroines make Hart's books compulsive reading.
- Articles for daily use also is decided to be the object of compulsive attestation.
- She just meet a woman with Compulsive hair Pulling - someone just like me.
- Nail biting or picking has also been linked to obsessive - compulsive disorder.
- A psychosexual disorder marked by the compulsive exposure of the genitalia in public.
- During the first period, institution factor of velocity declining are monetization process, price and interest rate limit, and compulsive saving.
- Once the compulsive spender stops at the mall, she will be unable to control her spending.
- The story gave birth to an eerie new image of Diana as a compulsive ambulance chaser.
- Geography, the combatants ' compulsive secrecy, and the subsequent outbreak of World War II in September 1939 all combined to overshadow the most massive use of tanks theretofore recorded.
- Objective To compare the efficacy and side effects of fluoxetine with clomipramine in treating 60 refractory obsessive - compulsive patients.
- Some suggestions for its application in China, including compulsive insurance, main body of policy holder, market admittance policy, return of premium, are presented.
- Eating Disorders: Here, you'll find information on everything from anorexia to bulemia to compulsive eating.
- Greediness is one of the common characteristics of compulsive gamblers.
- The study looked at 30 compulsive gamblers who sought treatment at England's National Problem Gambling Clinic. It was published in the journal Psychological Medicine.
- A titillating, neurotic, peroxide, punk of a pale ale. A compulsive malty body with a sassy passion fruit hop proves too much to resist.
- The fourth part compulsive insurance system of the automobile traffic accident.
- Anyone who answers "yes" to more than seven questions is likely a compulsive gambler.
- He was a compulsive gambler and often heavily in debt.
- He went to a psychiatrist about his compulsive gambling.
- Compulsive overspending in these days of credit cards has become more common.
- Her husband was a compulsive adulterer.
- Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
- I always find programmes about hospitals compulsive viewing.
- Their story makes compulsive reading.
- Compulsive drinking is bad for one’s health.
- compulsive gambler for my whole life.
- My wife is a compulsive shopper spending more than what we can afford.
- He submits drawings and models for the canalization and control of the waters of the Arno, and propounds, with compulsive eloquence and conviction, a scheme for transporting the Baptistery of St John, the "bel San Giovanni" of Dante, to another part of the city, and elevating it on a stately basement of marble.
- compulsive eating
- Although it's unclear why some people suffer from Asperger syndrome and obsessive compulsive disorder at the same time, some physicians believe that AS leads to anxiety or depression, which may or may not worsen over time to include OCD.
- Most people would agree that compulsive lying that hurts other people is not something that they should be doing, but they may be more likely to excuse habitual lying in themselves if they feel they have a good reason for doing so.
- They advised putting her on a medication for obsessive compulsive disorder.
- Compulsive lying comes into play with the Narcissistic Personality Disorder when the individual exaggerates his/her experiences and/or achievements to demonstrate to others how superior he or she is.
- A binge is defined as a time-limited (usually under two hours) episode of compulsive eating in which the individual consumes a significantly larger amount of food than most people would eat in similar circumstances.
- this play is compulsive viewing