certify - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of certify in Hindi
- प्रमाणित करना
- तसदीक करना
- सनद देना
- प्रमाणपत्र देना
- तसदीक़ करना
- attest or confirm in a formal statement. ( एक औपचारिक बयान में पुष्टि या पुष्टि करें। )
- The Florida Supreme Court's decision Tuesday to compel state officials to accept and certify the hand recounts of the presidential vote in several south Florida counties was solidly rooted in both law and democratic tradition. ( फ्लोरिडा के सुप्रीम कोर्ट के फैसले ने मंगलवार को राज्य के अधिकारियों को कई दक्षिण फ्लोरिडा काउंटियों में राष्ट्रपति वोट की हाथों की गिनती को स्वीकार करने और प्रमाणित करने के लिए कानून और लोकतांत्रिक परंपरा दोनों में ठोस रूप से निहित किया। )
- We take specific actions to train, license, qualify, and certify pilots and weapon systems users - we must consider no less of a standard for the operation, security, and integrity of the GIG. ( हम पायलट और हथियार सिस्टम उपयोगकर्ताओं को प्रशिक्षित करने, लाइसेंस देने, अर्हता प्राप्त करने और प्रमाणित करने के लिए विशिष्ट कार्य करते हैं - हमें टमटम के संचालन, सुरक्षा और अखंडता के लिए किसी मानक से कम नहीं समझना चाहिए। )
- I certify that I have read this dissertation and that, in my opinion, it is fully adequate in scope and quality as a dissertation for the degree of Doctor. ( मैं प्रमाणित करता हूं कि मैंने इस शोध प्रबंध को पढ़ा है और मेरी राय में, यह डॉक्टर की डिग्री के लिए एक शोध प्रबंध के रूप में पूरी तरह से पर्याप्त है। )
- I further certify that the establishment making this application carries workers' compensation insurance and disability insurance as required.
- the Law Society will certify that the sum charged is fair and reasonable
- We certify that we have presented or will present the aforementioned items and relevant tax forms to the audit committee.
- Amy - an only child - was certified dead at the scene last Thursday night.
- Dr. Lipton is a Board certified psychiatrist, with a special interest in love, loss, and illness.
- In this regard, it is always a good idea to have your antiques certified by a recognised appraiser.
- With the exception of those who can be certified insane, these homeless people cannot be detained anywhere against their will.
- The ECDL is a computer qualification that certifies the holder's competencies in seven computer disciplines.
- A good place to start is with a lawyer who is board certified in consumer law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Police said the 24 year old from Kirby, who was riding as a passenger on the bike, was certified dead at the scene.
- The teenager was certified dead at the scene, where there have been numerous serious accidents in recent years.
- To do the review we wanted pathologists who were board certified and had extensive clinical experience, and we wanted to limit the number of reviewers to only a few.
- Further funding from the GEF and the World Bank has been made conditional on the meeting of the parties certifying that compliance by these states is satisfactory.
- Only four of the eighteen are, or have been, certified insane.
- My husband and I have been happily married for 27 years and are known to be certified insane.
- He refused to sign papers certifying that he understood the charges against him, on the grounds that his attorney was not present.
- Sweeny, a board certified anesthesiologist, has been in practice for 20 years.
- Paramedics tried to revive him but he was certified dead at 12.30 am on November 3.
- The company has also been certified by the Port Authority that its vessels are safe.
- Vendors have been building both cable modems and CMTSs that conform to the 1.1 spec, and qualifying or certifying them as 1.0 compliant.
- The ECDL is a computer qualification that is recognised throughout Europe and certifies the holders computer skills.
- He was rushed to York District Hospital where he was certified dead.
- The intent is to create a more efficient and effective maintenance process by repairing components to a national standard and certifying the sources of repair.
- Of course, the captain and some of the crew must be certified scuba instructors or divemasters, as well.
- So I was involved in the discussion about what the standards should be for certifying bilingual teachers.
- The report added that the government's tough measures in checking standards of food and certifying the products will lead to a continued increase in food exports next year.
- He was certified dead at Fairfield General Hospital.