burglar - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of burglar in Hindi
- a person who commits burglary. ( एक व्यक्ति जो चोरी करता है। )
- It is like making someone who has had their house burgled pay to keep the burglar in jail! ( यह किसी ऐसे व्यक्ति को बनाने के समान है, जिसने अपने घर को बर्गलर जेल में रखने का भुगतान किया है! )
- It was the second time in three months that a member of the public had foiled the habitual burglar 's crimes. ( तीन महीने में यह दूसरी बार था कि जनता के किसी सदस्य ने आदतन चोर के अपराधों को नाकाम कर दिया था। )
- If you think you have the right to assault a burglar, the burglar himself has a right of self-defence! ( यदि आपको लगता है कि आपको एक बर्गलर पर हमला करने का अधिकार है, तो बर्गलर को स्वयं आत्मरक्षा का अधिकार है! )
- Two policemen, chasing a burglar on foot, left their car open and his accomplice stole it.
- But to the victim of burglary the motivation of the burglar may well be of secondary interest.
- The possession of such burglarious tools, implements or outfit by any person other than a licensed dealer, shall be prima facie evidence of an intent to commit burglary, robbery or larceny.
- The crime spree has led victims from across the town to lose thousands of pounds in cash after being conned by burglars .
- While the offence of burglary was complete upon crossing the threshold, the Court held that the unlawful act comprised the whole of the burglarious intrusion.
- Going soft on burglars and car thieves, she added, was a slap in the face for their victims.
- On last night's Question Time a girl said that all burglars and petty criminals should be shot.
- Security footage of young burglars raiding a Cotswold church is being examined by police.
- Luckily they woke up when the window shattered, so the burglars got away empty handed.
- Don't lump them in with the drug dealers and burglars deliberately cheating the state.
- Each state has its own laws with respect to such burglarious instruments.
- The trial court sentenced Latimer to ten years for the burglary and two years for the possession of burglarious tools.
- A pioneering scheme to gate off alleys to burglars and thieves could be on its way to parts of central York.
- Police are to target crime hotspots in the Keighley division to purge the streets of robbers and burglars .
- Officers were able to recover a laptop stolen from the car from the suspect as well as a screwdriver used by him as a burglarious tool.
- Well, the two burglars got away with the jewels but not without a fight.
- Robbers, burglars and drugs dealers will be first to fall under the spotlight, they said.
- Instead he neglected his duty and the burglars got away with those crimes.
- Many burglars commit dozens, or even hundreds, of crimes before they're caught.
- He said she refused to accept her son had killed his wife and still believed the couple had been murdered by burglars .
- Please be warned that a group or groups of burglars and thieves are in the area.
- The police time now dedicated to the drug trade would be freed up to catch burglars , rapists and murderers.