bribe - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of bribe in Hindi
- रिश्वत देना
- घूस देना
- रिशवत देना
- मुट्ठी गरम करना
- persuade (someone) to act in one's favor, typically illegally or dishonestly, by a gift of money or other inducement. ( किसी के पक्ष में काम करने के लिए राजी करना (किसी को), आम तौर पर अवैध रूप से या बेईमानी से, पैसे या अन्य अभियोग के उपहार के द्वारा। )
- a sum of money or other inducement offered or given in this way. ( इस तरह की पेशकश या दी गई धनराशि या अन्य प्रलोभन की राशि। )
- Every time she accepts a bribe in exchange for spreading a virus, her power decreases. ( जब भी वह वायरस फैलाने के बदले में रिश्वत लेता है, उसकी शक्ति कम हो जाती है। )
- he has no money to bribe with ( उसके पास रिश्वत देने के लिए पैसे नहीं हैं )
- Tara was willing to accept the bribe to settle down. ( तारा घर बसाने के लिए रिश्वत लेने को तैयार थी। )
- It wasn't the first time he'd been bribed, nor the first time he accepted a bribe . ( यह पहली बार नहीं था जब उसे रिश्वत दी गई थी, और न ही पहली बार उसने रिश्वत स्वीकार की थी। )
- The police officer accepts the bribe after telling them that all strangers are arrested in France. ( पुलिस अधिकारी यह बताने के बाद रिश्वत स्वीकार करता है कि सभी अजनबी फ्रांस में गिरफ्तार हैं। )
- Said Finn pulling the bribe money he had brought along out of his bag.
- Benicia continues to charm him, and offers him a bribe .
- No one else in any way threatened or coerced Jones, offered Jones a bribe , or even suggested that he shoot Smith.
- A service or industry job often goes to the individual who can offer the highest bribe to company officials.
- they attempted to bribe opponents into losing
- In dealings with government officials, a bribe usually is offered.
- For I was both, angry at the constable for accepting the bribe , and fearful of what my dear step-brother had planned.
- Each goddess offers the youth a bribe in return for a vote in her favor.
- He had offered a bribe to an official in order to demonstrate that the official was corrupt.
- There's still corruption going on, bribes offered.
- Nevertheless, I realized that a fair review was possible if I could find a person who would not accept my bribes .
- They've gone as far as illegal activities - offering bribes on the floor of the House, holding votes open for three hours.
- Nobody could be that big a set of corrupt, easily bribable morons.
- Regardless of the briber 's intentions, paying for turnout is illegal in federal elections.
- The suggestion was that the man was bribed to tell a false story.
- You could also try bribing a friend with an allotment.
- This leads to corruption, though - civilian elites resort to bribing officers to obtain free labor, and worse.
- If the attacker is in some country with bribable police, there's nothing you can do anyway.
- The patient may offer bribes or sex, or may make outright threats of harm to person or property.
- ‘I feel as though you're blackmailing or bribing me,’ I said ruefully.
- Did they tip the balance in their favour by bribing officials?
- No matter how much money she bribed the men with, they didn't let her enter the library, or even order a book.
- Congress voted to set up a special commission to decide it, and those members were bribed from there.
- The problem was I was very shy and didn't want to do it, so my Mum bribed me with a lipstick and I agreed to do it.
- Other examples would include bribing a prosecution witness.