between - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of between in Hindi
- के बीच
- बीच में
- के बीच में
- के मध्य
- मध्य में
- at, into, or across the space separating (two objects or regions). ( अलग, (या दो ऑब्जेक्ट या क्षेत्र) अंतरिक्ष में, में, या। )
- in the period separating (two points in time). ( अलग होने की अवधि में (समय में दो बिंदु)। )
- in the interval separating (two points on a scale). ( अंतराल में अलग (एक पैमाने पर दो अंक)। )
- indicating a connection or relationship involving two or more parties. ( दो या दो से अधिक दलों को शामिल करने वाले संबंध या संबंध का संकेत। )
- by combining the resources or actions of (two or more people or other entities). ( (दो या अधिक लोगों या अन्य संस्थाओं) के संसाधनों या क्रियाओं को मिलाकर। )
- in or along the space separating two objects or regions. ( या अंतरिक्ष में दो वस्तुओं या क्षेत्रों को अलग करने के साथ। )
- in the period separating two points in time. ( समय में दो बिंदुओं को अलग करने की अवधि में। )
- For the next two hours I am shuttling between various council locations like a courier. ( अगले दो घंटों के लिए मैं एक कोरियर जैसे विभिन्न काउंसिल स्थानों के बीच बंद कर रहा हूं। )
- There was for a period a constant dialogue between journals, groups, and individual creators. ( पत्रिकाओं, समूहों और व्यक्तिगत रचनाकारों के बीच एक निरंतर संवाद की अवधि के लिए था। )
- During this period he shuttled between addresses in Leicester and London. ( इस अवधि के दौरान वह लीसेस्टर और लंदन में पतों के बीच बंद हो गया। )
- one is cheap, one is dear and I want one in between them ( एक सस्ता है, एक प्रिय है और मैं उनके बीच में एक चाहता हूं )
- The disagreements between scientists created apprehension among the public. ( वैज्ञानिकों के बीच मतभेदों ने जनता के बीच आशंका पैदा की। )
- a collision in mid-air between two light aircraft
- It also reveals the relationship between exploration, science and technology.
- Since the middle of the night between Wednesday and Thursday I've been totally deaf in my left ear.
- the differences between painting and print
- They discussed the theme of the songs in the course of tuition classes and the intervals in between .
- They are designed to ensure that the aircrew obtain adequate sleep between duty periods.
- The houses were built close to each other with hardly any space between them.
- Bear hunting is permitted in Russia for a period in spring and between August and October.
- If you are aged between 11 and 18 and go to school in Sutton, you can stand for election.
- those who travel by train between London and Paris
- Just one extra qualification or skill could make all the difference between getting an interview or not.
- The medals are generally shared between the Australians, Canadians and English.
- The organization has played a very useful role in establishing links between these parties.
- some time between 1987 and 1989
- The driver can set up an account that would allow money transfers to be made between bank accounts.
- It took five months of negotiations between the two parties to finalize the agreement.
- But the truce has been severely strained by nightly fighting between the two sides.
- The judge said he hoped steps had been taken to avoid such a conflict between the two authorities arising in the future.
- One theory is that the moon was formed from debris left after a collision between the earth and another planet.
- they had drunk between them a bottle of Chianti
- The small space in between allowed a continuous flow of air to ventilate the rooms below.
- they snack between meals
- between two places
- She stood as an Independent instead, splitting the vote between the two sides.
- You will simply hand them a greater opportunity to create a bond between them.