anaesthetist - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of anaesthetist in Hindi
- संज्ञाहारी देने हेतु प्रशिक्षित व्यक्ति
- बेहोशी लाने वाला
- a medical specialist who administers anesthetics. ( एक चिकित्सा विशेषज्ञ जो एनेस्थेटिक्स का प्रशासन करता है। )
- With a burn specialist at the core, the hospital disaster management team also includes a respiratory physician and an anaesthetist . ( कोर में एक बर्न विशेषज्ञ के साथ, अस्पताल की आपदा प्रबंधन टीम में एक श्वसन चिकित्सक और एक संवेदनाहारी भी शामिल है। )
- To give the epidural anaesthetic, the anaesthetist passes a hollow needle into a small space just below the spinal cord. ( एपिड्यूरल एनेस्थेटिक देने के लिए, एनेस्थेटिस्ट एक खोखली सुई को रीढ़ की हड्डी के ठीक नीचे एक छोटी सी जगह से गुजरता है। )
- The recommendations were carefully worked out with consultations of the royal colleges of anaesthetists , general practitioners, and psychiatrists. ( अनुशंसाओं को सावधानीपूर्वक एनेस्थेटिस्ट, सामान्य चिकित्सकों और मनोचिकित्सकों के शाही कॉलेजों के परामर्श के साथ काम किया गया था। )
- The learner audience would include surgeons, nurse anesthetists , anesthesiologists, perioperative nurses, technicians, and RN first assistants. ( सीखने वाले दर्शकों में सर्जन, नर्स एनेस्थेटिस्ट, एनेस्थिसियोलॉजिस्ट, पेरिऑपरेटिव नर्स, तकनीशियन और आरएन प्रथम सहायक शामिल होंगे। )
- The medical personnel were nurses, doctors, anaesthetists , surgeons and critical-care specialists from across Australia.
- Doctors, surgeons, nurse anesthetists , nurses and medical technicians work like a well-oiled machine, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- There is not only a nursing shortage, there also is a shortage of qualified surgeons, anesthesiologists, and nurse anesthetists .
- Frequently on a 24-hour basis, one medical officer and two nurse anesthetists managed four patients undergoing emergent surgery for abdominal, chest, and extremity wounds in the OR.
- There was also a shortage of skilled professional staff such as anaesthetists , dentists, occupational therapists and specialist doctors.
- Certified registered nurse anaesthetists are advanced practice nurses with graduate level education.
- It is packed with medical equipment and a relatively big staff, consisting of surgeons, anesthetists , doctors, nurses, physiotherapists and so on.
- The operation used two theatres, involving four surgeons, four anaesthetists , one anaesthetic nurse, one operating department assistant and six other theatre nurses.
- Should patients with leaking aneurysms be accompanied by anaesthetists or specialists in critical care during transfer?
- The standards now require that only certified RN anesthetists or anesthesiologists administer propofol.
- Advanced practice nurses include nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists for psychology and mental health, certified registered nurse anesthetists , and certified nurse midwives.
- Surgeons of all specialties, and especially anaesthetists , should be aware that undiagnosed obstructive sleep apnoea is common
- So if we have medical anaesthetists and nurse anaesthetists , how do those scopes interrelate?
- There are many risks involved to the consumer and the nurse anesthetist in hospitals or physician practices wherein the nurse anesthetist carries malpractice insurance only as provided by the agency or practice.
- In addition, there would be an anesthesiologist and a nurse anesthetist there.
- Despite last week's political row, the underlying question that has emerged is whether Scotland's surgeons, anaesthetists , radiologists and senior medics are worth the money.